Broodwar Pros to Blizzcon

General Discussion
Sorry if I missed something, but why did Fantasy and other Broodwar pros come to Blizzcon? Was anything announced?
Maybe Bisu is switching. But I'll hope that he switches after HOTS because at the current metagame it would only be logical that he switches to Terran.
Bisu is a beast. He revolutionized protoss play in BW and can do it again in WoL to put you all to shame.
You all think Nestea and MVP are gods, just watch what happens if those guys switch to sc2. I think Bisu will show everyone that protoss is indeed not weak. Jaedong will show that Zerg is indeed the best race. And if Flash switched he will indeed get mech nerfed (lol).
Im not sure i see the problem with him going to blizzcon.
Forget Bisu.

Jaedong needs to transition
10/22/2011 08:32 PMPosted by Skoooo
You all think Nestea and MVP are gods, just watch what happens if those guys switch to sc2

i hate when people say this. do you really think that they will be as good as you say, when they are already behind everyone else by a year and a half already?
10/22/2011 08:37 PMPosted by Mario
You all think Nestea and MVP are gods, just watch what happens if those guys switch to sc2

i hate when people say this. do you really think that they will be as good as you say, when they are already behind everyone else by a year and a half already?

more like they are ahead of everyone by many many years
10/22/2011 08:47 PMPosted by Shiori
they interviewed bisu on protoss and he asked why blizzard is keeping it in Sc2 if they're going to make it so weak. i guess he doesn't know anything, though.

Can you link that interview? Has he been playing SC2 recently or something?

10/22/2011 08:37 PMPosted by Mario

And yes, I do think they will be better than everyone else after they start grinding up some ladder games.

Can you link that interview? Has he been playing SC2 recently or something?

they interviewed him at blizzcon asking if, supposing he switched, he'd still play toss. he said he wasn't sure cause toss was so weak and he questioned why blizzard was even bothering to keep it in the game if that was their design philosophy. i don't have the link. it was on TL somewhere.

Hmm alright I'll dig around for it I guess.

I don't see that interview anywhere. Can you link it?
DES: If you do change over you starcraft 2, would you continue to play protoss?
Bisu: If you're asking for my opinion, then no. Reviews seem to be calling it Terran-World. It'd be nice if they worked on the balance a little bit. If Terran continues to win like this, who is going to play that game? If you're going to make Protoss such a weak race, might as well get rid of it. It's quite saddening. But, if I had to make the switch to Starcraft 2, I probably would play Protoss. (laughs)

search for bisu and relay interview in tl
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=276676
"Reviews seem to be calling it Terran-World"

He hasn't actually played sc2 yet.

"But, if I had to make the switch to Starcraft 2, I probably would play Protoss."

So, I still think he would destroy face with protoss in sc2. Hopefully he switches.
I am a great fan of brood war pros
That's why all my game names are fantasy:)

If they come into sc2

Then the current pros would never win a tournament again

Except maybe boxer
10/22/2011 08:41 PMPosted by SOMETHING
Bisu is a beast. He revolutionized protoss play in BW and can do it again in WoL to put you all to shame.

lol you cant revolutionize a race that has the potential of a rock,

Funny, cos metal is almost a rock, yet look at all the cool things we make out of it.