Still No Character Name Change...

General Discussion
New season, still no name change... it's been a good year now since I used my one name change. Not even a way to PAY for a frickin name change (which Blizzard had said they were working on), which I would be very willing to do at this point. Any comment Blizzard? Please?
The paid name change now costs $60 and resets your entire profile.
They said early 2012 i think. There was a similar post they responded to about a month or so ago
sheesh, do you people change names every few months or something? Get a name you REALLY like and stick with it >_>
10/25/2011 10:59 AMPosted by tGQueso
They said early 2012 i think. There was a similar post they responded to about a month or so ago

Wow early 2012? Ridiculous...

10/25/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Veldora
sheesh, do you people change names every few months or something? Get a name you REALLY like and stick with it >_>

I had one name change and I changed it last YEAR, haven't been able to change it since

And I thought I liked this name but the Giants were bad this year, this is not quite as good a name when they aren't world series champs :D
One name change per season would be nice. Never gonna happen but it would be nice if it did.
I have no sympathy for people that pick stupid names and regret it later. The only people who have valid complaints are pros who need a new name when the join a team.

I saw a guy QQing about the name change because he named himself after his girlfriend and then she dumped him and now he sees her name every time he plays SC2. Sorry, but I don't feel bad about that. I do laugh at it though.
10/25/2011 10:53 AMPosted by Schwaz
The paid name change now costs $60 and resets your entire profile.

This.

Seriously, who cares? Don't give yourselves stupid names.
I have no sympathy for people that pick stupid names and regret it later. The only people who have valid complaints are pros who need a new name when the join a team.

I saw a guy QQing about the name change because he named himself after his girlfriend and then she dumped him and now he sees her name every time he plays SC2. Sorry, but I don't feel bad about that. I do laugh at it though.

That's not even valid. Pay 60 dollars. They don't give a damn about their ladder stats.
Here's the official thread on this:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3229033487

Very disappointing. Give us another free name change to tide us over until your development team gets around to it, no excuse not to other than you (Blizzard) wanting to maximize profits at the expense of your player base.