MC vs MVP

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Could anyone tell me what fault MC ever made in this game? He took advantage on ecnomics and supply all the time, but lose.
As a protoss player, you will feel so disappointed and hurt when watching this senario.
The whole operation system of Terran is OP, its each single unit is OP. Everty patch just fix 1 or 2 units for balance, and you can imagine how long it would be taken to make all races even.
I saw a terran lose to a protoss once but I was too stupid to figure out why, so according to your logic protoss must be OP. I also want to make it clear that every single protoss unit is OP but I refuse to explain why I think that.
That game made me want to cry. MC played so much better then MVP, stim a mover MMM is just to good for MC.
He played protoss.
10/30/2011 12:35 AMPosted by lostfromtop
Could anyone tell me what fault MC ever made in this game?

He picked protoss

EDIT: !@#$, ninja'd
10/30/2011 12:37 AMPosted by DropshipMars
I saw a terran lose to a protoss once but I was too stupid to figure out why, so according to your logic protoss must be OP. I also want to make it clear that every single protoss unit is OP but I refuse to explain why I think that.

Well then could you tell us oh insightful one?
nooo MC :(...damn terran
His mistake was to choose protoss.
Terran's ability to lose 20+ SCVs and still be totally fine shows that the MULE is overstepping it's design intent.

Just increase SCV efficiency so you still need WORKERS in order to mine, not free units.
I'd be totally fine with Command Centers starting as Orbitals (Thus removing cost and build time) in exchange for the complete removal of the MULE or just turning it into an add-on like in BW.
More for first idea though. How to Planetary you say? That's not real difficult, it can still transform into a Planetary with the current requirements as an option.
Heck, I don't mind if the Orbital still allows to pick up SCVs.
Just start it off at 0 energy like a Nexus. It's basically the same to me.
MC picked protoss. That's why he lost
It is unbelievable that MC lost that game. He played way better, he had a way bigger army than MVP and just got destroyed. Blizzard pay attention.
10/30/2011 01:43 AMPosted by Alteran
It is unbelievable that MC lost that game. He played way better, he had a way bigger army than MVP and just got destroyed. Blizzard pay attention.

He got a bigger army and got destroyed by micro by the best Terran player in the world... INCONCEIVABLE

Please let me cry some more
LMAO, what is "destroyed by micro"
MICRO means emp+ the key A?
LMFAO
So uh, did no one catch the part where MVP emp'd empty air?
LMAO, what is "destroyed by micro"
MICRO means emp+ the key A?
LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e4fKP02dEw&feature=related

Terran micro.
I stopped caring when I saw a TvZ where the Terran had 20 supply and the zerg had 100 supply.

Guess who won.

Terrancraft.