Masters, After two weeks of owning the game.

General Discussion
11/10/2011 03:53 PMPosted by ePiCatechin
You can't micro or have the game sense to play at master level from only 2 weeks. There is no way. If its true, I'm quitting this game forever because I am still in plat and play consistently.

He just 4 gated...

You don't really need to understand the game to 4 gate.

He has played most games as Zerg. Am I missing something? Even if he played just over half as zerg, that means he got to masters in like 90 games, which I do not see possible.
this proves that Terran NEEDS to be nerfed... or at least add an auto-win button for Protoss... seriously.
11/10/2011 03:59 PMPosted by dirtypeasant
He has played most games as Zerg. Am I missing something? Even if he played just over half as zerg, that means he got to masters in like 90 games, which I do not see possible.

Go read his post again... please.

And you can easily hit masters in 90 games. It takes 22-28 to go from placement to master, so if you haven't played too many games in bronze you can still make it up fairly quickly. Big win streaks helps a lot as well.

11/10/2011 04:04 PMPosted by Scoob
this proves that Terran NEEDS to be nerfed... or at least add an auto-win button for Protoss... seriously.

Wait wut?
So your saying he cant be that good because your not that good?

Wow... Lol

Inb4 im bronze.

Doesnt matter dude, if you havnt noticed, pretty much all RTS games are the same, some have their own tweaks and stuff, but if a game has air, theres gna be a counter, if a game has water, theres gna be a counter, if a game has group, theres gna be a counter. If a game has a certain ability or building, theres gna be a counter... and so on and so on.

If you can learn what does what and what is used for what, then its not hard.
Congrats on master, but I do not believe you.

You can't micro or have the game sense to play at master level from only 2 weeks. There is no way. If its true, I'm quitting this game forever because I am still in plat and play consistently.

Calling BS

Btw the post i just made was supposed for to be for this guy. ^
I bet you played for hours and days. Living on monsters and twinkes :)

Congratz mind sharing builds?

I think you need to do some sort of quad... gateway... rush?
Masters in a week....dude wtfrack blizz I been playing a year and am in plat. I challenge you op to a duel.
You have played 253 games in one week? Holy smokes.

36 games a day. If each one was 10 minutes, that is 6 hours of gaming, not including matches lost, searching for a match, loading up the game, all that. So round that up to another half an hour or so...Yeah. That is a lot of cheesing.
Yeah it would have been more believable if you had said that you played a lot of SC1 or something....
So many responses :o

whoever challenged me sure add me we can play tomorrow

all the fake and gay comments CSB
11/10/2011 06:14 PMPosted by Burei
all the fake and gay comments CSB

Can suck bacon?
obviously we need to nerf terran. right?
How are you guys so sure that this guy isn't a smurf or troll account?
police: I am here to talk to you about the death of Jon Doe.

Suspect: I have know nothing about his murder.

Police: Who said anything about murder!?

11/10/2011 01:40 PMPosted by Burei
Regards to everyone who thinks this is a "smurf" account which I have no idea what that is, you are wrong this is my only account I had some friends coach me former GM / Masters

You dont know anything about smurfing but, certainly seem to know that a smurf would have more than one account.

You know what a smurf is, you have more than one account, and only someone with lots of experiance in micro could get to Masters, no matter how much coaching. I have friends who are masters too. I know that some abilities can only be practiced to prefection. You're only fooling the naive.
K @ Hammer

I was just assuming what a smurf account is.