I just found out about "BEN Drowned"

Joeyray's Bar
Google the BEN drowned story. I can't sleep anymore :( People have supposed debunks, but none have the statue that kept appearing. Can someone explain it to me?
Why are yo-- wha? I'm in that wierd part of Google again...
I'm in that weird part of Google again...
no seriously guys. im really freaked out. i keep looking behind myself to see f the statue is there.
Just think of boobs, and it will all be fine
Dude, come on, theres no haunted video game out to get you, dont let it stress you. Sometimes i get over paranoid of stupid stuff... what I do is usually look up facts supporting against it, dunno if that will work for you though. But still, i dont think a old man is out there giving haunted games out.. :O
11/20/2011 06:17 PMPosted by Terrorz
Dude, come on, theres no haunted video game out to get you, dont let it stress you. Sometimes i get over paranoid of stupid stuff... what I do is usually look up facts supporting against it, dunno if that will work for you though. But still, i dont think a old man is out there giving haunted games out.. :O

But where is Jadeusable today?
He's getting on with his life, probably working a starbucks to bring in some cash, and thought "Ill pull one last prank on youtube with my location, and then get rid of this stupid story making crap, I need to get a real life 0.0" Or something of the sort XD.
Google it. Make sure to watch the videos provided to get the full effect. Also, watch them at midnight.
11/21/2011 12:55 PMPosted by Fluppuple
what is BEN drowned?
Long story short, its a story about a guy that gets a haunted game.. and they say it's true.
11/22/2011 02:01 PMPosted by ace
heard the punch line a million times! look up creppy pasta pokemon firered/leaf green

Alrite that white hand is effin creepy
Look at po.rn and play some very girly hip-hop extremely loudly. It'll make you feel better, promise.
Freaky !@#$ %^- *!@#$ mother of god...
Im going to work up the courage to watch the first video.
HAha! Doomer! lol, watched them all at midnight, wasn't even scared...

Well, ok ok, Not going to lie, I was scared !@#$less. But then I thought of boobs :3

My rehibilitation was successful!