Way too many stupid people on these forums

General Discussion
So many people covering blanket statements with poorly constructed arguments that rely on circular logic. I don't care how skilled a player is as their input can still be helpful but when people just spout useless stuff "x is op" "zomg cheese wasnt intended".

You know what, half of the people here are pathetic I'm going back to teamliquid, at least some of the stupid there is filtered out
Orange juice is way better
Bacon juice is way better
Bacon juice is op
11/21/2011 06:11 PMPosted by GulDhor

That sounds disgusting. Sorry but you have to draw the bacon line somewhere.

@OP It gives class to the forums and makes it interesting to read.
11/21/2011 06:28 PMPosted by Shamu

Somewhere else*

How can you say Bacon juice is disguisting :s

Have you tested it yet?
11/21/2011 06:30 PMPosted by GulDhor

Somewhere else*

How can you say Bacon juice is disguisting :s

Have you tested it yet?

Considering it would probably taste like oil, I don't think I'd try. I don't want to die from a that. We have alcohol for that.
ive never had bacon juice... my whole life has been a lie WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (throws self out window) ohh and uh youre so right about the alcohol
11/21/2011 06:28 PMPosted by Shamu

o.o Bacon juice sounds delicious
This is largely because of 2 reasons: People don't bother about Forums until they are raging mad about some aspect of the game and vent 2) The only people who regularly post with confidence in forums are people who can verbally defend themselves. It's like people come in here, say something ridiculous then claim everybody is arrogant a-holes for not showering them with pity and consolidating them. It's like barging into a room of Scientists and exclaiming that algebra is stupid because you cant "add letters" then complain when they make you look like an idiot.

I think it's great that people are stupid enough to post something that's public and instantaneous ley published to an audiences of thousands.

Well said, I like this explanation.
>forums
>intelligent
>pick one
11/21/2011 06:11 PMPosted by GulDhor