after playing protoss for about 50 games

General Discussion
my mmr is equivalent to like mid diamond...

i don't get how a plat toss can say a master terran is like a plat protoss..

a plat protoss is like a gold to high silver terran imo.

P is def alot easier than T, however i havent played Z enough to say anything about that.
Oh it's the boy who cried wolf again, looking to get another useless thread locked are we?
Protoss is the easiest race to play. That's all.
11/23/2011 11:23 AMPosted by wiGGles
Oh it's the boy who cried wolf again, looking to get another useless thread locked are we?

I only played about 10% of all the time you played as toss and guess what, foo?

I'm 20 times better than you.

edit: colossus portrait is like 500+ wins right?
EZ mode means having to use force fields to even have a chance of surviving?
11/23/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Kobe

I thought you were GM on your main account? So I play a lot of games, I started this game in the dirt portion of Bronze for a long !@# time. You could be top GM and still be worse than me since you're just some hopeless little kid hunting for attention on a forum lmfao
11/23/2011 11:28 AMPosted by wiGGles

I thought you were GM on your main account? So I play a lot of games, I started this game in the dirt portion of Bronze for a long !@# time. You could be top GM and still be worse than me since you're just some hopeless little kid hunting for attention on a forum lmfao

and yet you post here alot more than me?

fyi, i am <b>NOT</b> GM. Thanks for believing me. This is my only account, I know this game costs only $30 but I have better things to use my money on.

Yes, I've been posting here since release (before release?), so I've accumulated a decent amount of posts. I troll here and there, used to QQ a lot, but I've never been (to my knowledge) so blatantly hunting for other peoples approval. It's cool though, your threads make laugh, so carry on ^_^

Yes, I've been posting here since release (before release?), so I've accumulated a decent amount of posts. I troll here and there, used to QQ a lot, but I've never been (to my knowledge) so blatantly hunting for other peoples approval. It's cool though, your threads make laugh, so carry on ^_^

LMFAO! except I'm a serious poster, aka NOT a troll like most of the people here.
u have my approval kobe. so ez to hate
11/23/2011 11:21 AMPosted by IcedNova

you only think that because you're a gold terran
You can't say that an entire race is easier just because of one person's opinion.

A lot of people find Protoss easier than Terran, or vice versa, but that doesn't make it universally true. Same goes for Zerg in regards to Protoss/Terran.

The thing is, different players have different styles and skillsets. Let each individual player find out what race they find the easiest, because in the end it is that player's choice of which race to play - Not yours, not mine.

The three races are different, and every player is different, you can't assume everyone will be have exactly the same experiences.

No signature.
11/23/2011 11:28 AMPosted by wiGGles
I thought you were GM on your main account?
There's another terran player named Kobe that's in masters. I don't know if it's the same guy, but they do both make a lot of stupid threads.

11/23/2011 11:19 AMPosted by Kobe
On the other hand, he's right here, although a thread about it was completely unnecessary. The toss saying that is an idiot.

P is def alot easier than T, however i havent played Z enough to say anything about that.
You're an idiot too.

EZ mode means having to use forcefields to even have a chance of surviving?

Hitting f and clicking a ramp isn't very hard. Also, forcefields are the driving factor to the power of the deathball and often single-handedly win games.

Not taking a side with the "which race is easier" argument, just forcefield in general.
EZ mode means having to use force fields to even have a chance of surviving?

Hitting f and clicking a ramp isn't very hard. Also, forcefields are the driving factor to the power of the deathball and often single-handedly win games.
Blatant oversimplification and vague, sweeping generalizations do not qualify as valid arguments.

Edit: Ok, after seeing your edit, changed my statement a bit.
11/23/2011 12:50 PMPosted by RatZDestinEZ
u have my approval kobe. so ez to hate
lol deezer on his 5000000th account? your name makes me lol though :)
So you played 50 games of Protoss and didn't move up a league?

EDIT: looks like you only have 38 wins w/ Toss, you play Random, but most of your wins are w/ Terran?