A-Moving and OP Units

General Discussion
Can we all observe that, on these forums, every race has been accused of being the "a-move" race with some kind of argument/unit composition backing the claim?

Can we also observe that every single unit in the game has been accused of being OP at one time or another?

If people want Blizzard's attention, more thought has to be put into an argument than the data from a fresh loss in whatever league you happen to be in.

TL:DR Everything has been accused of being OP, without exception.
No one A-moves like random.
If you can a-move and do decent damage to your opponents army, then why the hell not? You can spend your attention elsewhere, like your constantly slipping macro.
Just don't complain when your opponent micros and beats your army with minimal losses, while keeping up on production, amirite?
11/29/2011 10:22 AMPosted by DarkStar
I don't know if the Carrier has ever been called OP.

I've seen it in threads about FFA games.
Hydralisk has never been called OP.

/thread

Oh it definitely has. You should have seen the Protoss threads in Season 2.

Heck, I've seen CREEP TUMORS called OP.
Mass stalker is A-move
Terran at least have to press stim
Zerg have to surround (so a right click, then an a-move)

If you lost to an A-move'd army, chances are that you were already behind, and it was some other factor that led to the loss (opponent had better macro, effectively harrassed you, won a previous engagement, etc).
11/29/2011 10:37 AMPosted by MVDuneCats
If you lost to an A-move'd army, chances are that you were already behind, and it was some other factor that led to the loss (opponent had better macro, effectively harrassed you, won a previous engagement, etc).

Who are you speaking to, or is that an ambiguous you?
Even when it comes to buildings and abilities, I think everything has been accused of OPness at least once on here.

Except maybe uhh...Yamato cannon? Haven't really seen many OPs on that, but there MUST be one somewhere.
Even when it comes to buildings and abilities, I think everything has been accused of OPness at least once on here.

Except maybe uhh...Yamato cannon? Haven't really seen many OPs on that, but there MUST be one somewhere.

Anything in the game can cause you to lose, so everything has been complained about (or will be eventually). That's how it goes.
11/29/2011 10:35 AMPosted by TKiNewbie
I am Diamond/Master.

You realize this means you're basically admitting to portrait farming, which is cheating. Right?