8 Players left in MLG, 1 is Terran.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
Toss have been exterminated from nearly ever tournament since launch. Why are you QQing about a bunch of Terrans who probably haven't adapted to the new changes being knocked out of a single tournament? Yeesh.
just like how only one of top 8 in anaheim was protoss.
do us a favor, go !@#$ yourself.
GSL november is still very T. When terrans wins just a 50% in the gsl we can call it balanced, for now is still imba.
There had been times where the semifinas of the gsl were TvTvTvT with 6T in the top 8, no other race has been that imba in WOL.
i'm glad that there is no terrans left but that just means the blizzard will buff the alreatty way OP race terran
1. you are either havent watched the games, or are a complete noob and didnt understand the games and how the terrans either made mistakes or were just out played by both protoss and zerg.

2. your a plat terran, you do not understand the game. you have just been able to master all-ins.

Guys, guys, chill out. You'd think everyone would enjoy the exact opposite of what they've constantly been complaining about.

It's all good though. Spin, spin, spin...
ive been absent for a lil while on sc2 but if i understand this correctly:

protoss got a buff to upgrades to keep up with the other races better units or for whatever reason and now = TOSS OP

and terran got a .5 nerf to ghosts= TERRAN UP

and zerg is just hanging.

so because of this now toss end game is op? because 3/3/3 upgrades costs a unit or two less? and terran got a .5 nerf?

I'm being honest, is this really what this whole new argument about? or am i missing something else? please help me understand? (lend a hand aand help meh brain!)

protoss got a buff to upgrades to keep up with the other races better units or for whatever reason and now = TOSS OP

so because of this now toss end game is op? because 3/3/3 upgrades costs a unit or two less? and terran got a .5 nerf?

I'm being honest, is this really what this whole new argument about? or am i missing something else? please help me understand? (lend a hand aand help meh brain!)

Actually, today's trend has been zerg OP terran UP, which is kind of strange considering it's been at least a month or two since TvZ has been touched at all patch-wise.
OMFG! THE INVISBLE PROTIS SNIPER HAS DROPPED THE TERRAN RACE WIN PERCENTAGE TO 50% NOOO-

Oh wait it's idiot Ironslice making another troll thread.

First that Zealot/HT/Archon garbage and now this.

Christ why does blizzard even let this guy make these threads?

Actually, today's trend has been zerg OP terran UP, which is kind of strange considering it's been at least a month or two since TvZ has been touched at all patch-wise.

o hokay. thanks man. very happy. i like your attitude, if you wanna play some team games later send me a request (code 800) :D
11/20/2011 04:29 PMPosted by Shino
Id just like to mention that all of the tournaments as of recently have had a protoss and a zerg winner, and now we are on a PvZ Finals. I Dont want to see another Terran op thread on these forums for a long long long time.

October GSL had TvTvTvT semifinals. November GSL has 4 terrans on top 8. Terran doesn't look UP yet.
You can tell 95% of bnet forums don't even watch GSL. Seriously.

OK Terran, you have the right to complain... if Terran does absolutely terrible in big tournies that count for about 11 months. K?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.
just like how only one of top 8 in anaheim was protoss.
do us a favor, go !@#$ yourself.

Fortunately, some buffs, nerfs, and strat changes have led to much better toss showings the past two mlgs.
11/20/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Omega
Platinum.... your opinion dont matter

Oh not you guys again.
11/20/2011 11:28 AMPosted by Ironslice
So when Terran loses, they played badly. When Protoss and Zerg lose, Terran is OP.

Pretty much, yeah. QQ more pl0x