Help me chose new race

General Discussion
I can't decide what race to play. I use to play Terran but then after all the recent nerfs I find tvp impossible.

Lately I've been doing team games and custom 1v1s to see how good I am with other races.

It seems my tass play is fairly stable in mid-late game but early game I lose to most races and I cant find any good anti ling bling rush counters.

As Zerg I have spot on injects. Great use or queens and I rofl stomp t and p but I hate zvz and dont see myself playing as zerg...

So should I play tass and get better at zvp and early game?

Or Zerg and lern to ZvZ?

Input as well as if u want to help me in game by playing 1v1s with me is appreciated :D Just message me in game or post here!
I'd say stick with Terran. If it's truly imbalanced it will get fixed.

EDIT: For better or for worse. I know there's a lot of crying on the forums right now about TvP but it's possible that the match up is where it should be now. We'll have to wait and see some win rates in a little while.
When I thought about switching I liked zerg as well but HATE zvz so I had to stay with protoss.
Which ever race you pick don't let "imbalance" be the reason. All three races are almost equally balanced and its highly unlikely any of your losses will be because your race is UP.

That said just pick the race that you have the most fun with. You're not going to make any money off of sc2 so just have fun with it.
Which ever race you pick don't let "imbalance" be the reason. All three races are almost equally balanced and its highly unlikely any of your losses will be because your race is UP.

That said just pick the race that you have the most fun with. You're not going to make any money off of sc2 so just have fun with it.

I've lost games that I droped and killed tech constently..

Some games I had a 4 base lead high vik # and ghost and a 40 supply lead... 4 storms traped bio every direction and lost cause 10 rax cant beat 7gates and 2-3 robos with the gates reenforcment time....

I do really like t. Prolly ill ladder more today as t and decide if its that bad. Any p wanna help me with tvp?
If you want to rage and lose, play zerg.

If you want to rage and win, play P.

If you want to just win, play T.

Play random, so you can play all three and rage at the same time.
Protoss, it's fun to watch Terran and Zerg QQ about Toss OP.
if u learn 4gateway rush u can get diamond easy
If you're good at playing terran you should have no problem playing protoss, their macro is similar, building units its easier.
Also if you're good at playing terran you will find zerg a joke, they are so easy that you will probably hate playing this game.
11/27/2011 12:29 PMPosted by Wolflink
If you have no self respect pick Terran.

Peer pressure, not cool.