So when summer comes around and school gets

Joeyray's Bar
Do you guys know what the original story was? Were going to be starting from that so if you want to join read the threads (the one linked in page 1 especially) and after you do that sure, you can join.
12/06/2011 03:27 PMPosted by ace
yeah he's or she is right, plus i wanna play too... >:(

Well, we might've, but there is this...

12/07/2011 12:23 PMPosted by Naitsrich
You actually killed an RP once
You killing an RP won't help you getting into an RP that has been branded

LEGENDARY

Cloaked Love has the record for longest RP, with 8 threads. A reboot won't add to it though, the RP has already been deemed

FINISHED UNCOMPLETED
12/08/2011 05:49 PMPosted by Naitsrich
longest RP, with 8 threads.

Naits,

We need to get to 9.
Ok, guys we just need ThunderCrash and Jay, those two were pivotal to the originals success so if we get them, and start a new slate we could beat our record 8. We just need those two!
ThunderCrash has broken the Barshido, the way of the bartender. He is currently on a self-redeeming quest to restore his honorable right to run the bar.

Mockingjay's presence is unknown. Last time the person was heard, multiple Anti-Bar ships were moving to their location, due to their RPing sucess. Is now MIA or possibly KIA until further notice.
What if we were to make a new storyline, but in the style of cloaked love.

Maybe the main character is a changeling?

Also, I'd rather start it at winter break.
What if we were to make a new storyline, but in the style of cloaked love.

Maybe the main character is a changeling?

Also, I'd rather start it at winter break.

... What? You can use that for something else but a reboot needs to include the same characters, were just telling a different story.
What I'm saying is, what if we used the same IDEA, but a diffrent storyline/characters.
Because if we redo the old one, it'd be sort of unoriginal, atleast atfirst.

As in ___ loves banshee pilot but can't meet her because he _______

and fill in the blanks with related items, such as the original
(Special ops soldier, Has to kill anyone who sees him.)
My (Changeling, character thinks she won't like him if she knows & might get ordered to kill her.)
or something else.

It's more original that way.

Edit: What I'm trying to say is, what if instead of doing a reboot, we make a new RP with the same idea?
You can make your new RP.

I'll be sticking with the reboot, familiar faces and all.