TvP is my greatest match up

General Discussion
I have 10 build orders that can demolish any protoss player up to mid-master league. Why I'm in plat? don't ask..let's just say that I'm very good at this game.

If you want coaching, feel free to message me.

Yours sincerely,
Kobe
o.O
12/01/2011 06:33 PMPosted by PyroTekNeks
o.O

actually, my tvz is quite good as well. I almost never lose...
If you have 10 build orders that can demolish any protoss player up to mid-master league why are you in plat?
Odd... I smell allins
12/01/2011 06:33 PMPosted by DropshipMars
If you have 10 build orders that can demolish any protoss player up to mid-master league why are you in plat?

I'm very knowledgeable in this game, the ones who doubted my skills have fallen into my hands. Ask the top protosses here, they'll tell you.
12/01/2011 06:35 PMPosted by Coors
Odd... I smell allins

some are all ins, but most are variations of 1-rax expo with cute micro.
12/01/2011 06:33 PMPosted by DropshipMars

Do you want me to teach you how to TvT? or PvZ?

PvZ is such an imba match up, the zergs who win in this match up are alot better than the protosses.
and by the way, november asked my friend to level his account to master 1's.
Lol november troll thread move along.
12/01/2011 06:40 PMPosted by Kobe

I don't even know who you are and my account has an authenticator rofl

nevermind, I remember now, you are that kid who spammed me every time I logged on and when I didn't respond you started saying that I was a noob and that I didn't play on my account.
This troll-erry needs more Bacon.

*gives Bacon*
12/01/2011 06:43 PMPosted by November

I don't even know who you are and my account has an authenticator rofl
You got busted bro.
Yea he's quite good with strange all-ins that could only work once.
Because he tried to switch to Toss and dropped a couple of leagues because of it.
12/01/2011 06:47 PMPosted by PikaPrime
Because he tried to switch to Toss and dropped a couple of leagues because of it.

false. I never dropped a league.
So basically what you're saying, based on your other threads...is that Protoss is painfully easy....yet you can stomp through them as Terran....which makes Terran so easy a Kobe could do it?
I ran into someone on the ladder that claimed his TvP was grandmaster level and was wondering if he could go into any tournaments and only play TvP. He then proceeded to 3rax SCV all-in and got absolutely smashed.

This sounds quite similar.
12/01/2011 06:47 PMPosted by Spyder
Yea he's quite good with strange all-ins that could only work once.

I 4-0'ed rafaello, 2-0'ed heretic, beat you once, and beat whoodeeepdoo a couple times.

My record is now 10+ wins and 0 losses against protosses here, my next target is fike.