a good time to be a fanboy

General Discussion
I just want to say this is an awesome time to be a spectator in Starcraft 2. Shout out your favorite players:

Leenock - holy crap! I remember last season thinking he was cool cuz he would roll banes in a big engagement and burrow 2 of them during the fight. Poor Boxer walks over and gets land mined.

MVP - holy crap! I actually didn't like him much before because it seemed like he just walked over people. But game 2 in his match vs. Leenock, sheejus. I've never seen anyone harder to kill. I was constantly remind of the Terminator. He. Just. Won't. Die.

Boxer - my favorite Terran. Wow, bringing back speed reapers. So creative. I REALLY want him to make it into Code S. There's just too much awesomeness there for Code A to handle, he NEEDS to be Code S.

And while he doesn't seem to having much success lately, HongUn. One of my favorite moments in all of SC2 was HongUn's up and down match vs. Keen. When he won, against Terran, with Carriers. The TeamLiquid.net thread was hilarious:
lol fleet beacon, I lose button
WAIT, WILL HE HOLD?
2 HP HE HOLDS!
lol Terran just makes Vikings now
WAIT, HE MIGHT WIN
HE WINS WITH CARRIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some may say not the best game ever, and it was an up and down match, not the finals of a major tourney, but that one match may have brought a tear to my eye.

=D