Hungry for a win.....

Zerg Discussion
What is the lowest thing you did to squeeze a win out of an opponent (what you deem to be low as other zerg players might deem it a viable strat)
This should be in the protoss section.
6 pool, lost... was possibly the best hold of a 6 pool I've seen from diamond players... D:
11/30/2011 12:01 PMPosted by Nasreth

agreed!!!!!

but i know there are some rabbits that zergs may have pulled.
I build a spine crawler in their base with my scouting drone. Killed their entire mineral line by the time their pool popped.

ZvZ is by far my worst matchup though. So I try to play games without doing !@#$ tactics like that.
I got 6 pool drone rushed (w/ a built spine) one game. After the game I was curious to try it. It was very cheap, but I won the match.
In enemy base hatch against FFE Protoss? I dunno, considering the risk involved in anything Zerg does compared to equivalent Terran or Protoss stuff, I don't feel bad for anything.
Lowest thing i did for a win? played terran to win at least one of my 5 placement matches. Still feel that wasnt fair...
Lowest thing ever as Zerg?

Hmm...

One time someone 6-Pooled me vs my planned 7RR...

I lost but that was back in my Silver days where everyone cheesed and before I took my vow to never cheese again haha...

Man that was funny during the time, but I decided to quit cheesing and play legit. It's much more fun than cheesing tbh

Another time...

Some Terran opened up with a 2-rax and he started dancing while shooting at my expo. Needless to say, he lost those Marines to Drones. Then he went Super-Turtle mode off of 2 base while I just got like 9 bases. Then I crushed 2 more pushes before he made his final last desperate attempt with all his SCV's. He lost all his stuff to about 120 or so Banelings haha. Then I re-massed with Lings, morphed them into Banelings, and killed his entire base after he QQ'd and left the game
Against another zerg player I was literally toying with him, I crushed his roach pushes with mass zerglings and brought along 6 drones to build spines in his base. Needless to say that was kind of bad mannered...
i nydused past his wall in a last ditch effort. and he lost.
mind you, i dont consider that me winning. he just lost because he did something aweful (didnt have sight on his whole base)

11/30/2011 12:00 PMPosted by Belial

i totally agree
but, double proxying hatching a FFE on talderim, i wz n silver mind u
The lowest thing I've had done to me was when I asked for a pause and the other person agreed. I went to get the door and I come back about a minute later and I see lings killing my drones so I just left.

Guy messages me later saying "Sorry I've been on a losing streak blah blah"

Lowest thing ever, I don't think you could beat that.
11/30/2011 11:52 AMPosted by Toysoldier
What is the lowest thing you did to squeeze a win out of an opponent

I always feel extremely guilty whenever I press the "Find Match" button. Like Mr. T, I pity the fool.
I feel kind of dirty...
1)blocking a players ramp with a wad of sacrificial roaches as my lings are eating their main.
2)nydusing right under a OC as it's about to land
3)OL hunting on fellow zergs
One time in bronze I was losing to a terran who proxy raxed me and I prayed that he would disconnect and then a few seconds later the notice came up and then he DC'd and I was happy.

Good Looking out Jesus.
Baneling busting and ling all inning every protoss I play that FFE's.
One time in bronze I was losing to a terran who proxy raxed me and I prayed that he would disconnect and then a few seconds later the notice came up and then he DC'd and I was happy.

Good Looking out Jesus.

yea praying for a win and getting your prayer answered is pretty dirty.

LMAO