Alt+Tab

Technical Support
Game crashes when I try to come back in from alt+tabbing, any thing I can do to fix this?
Have you tried setting the game to windowed mode? I find that running with the windowed fullscreen option makes alt-tab much better.
I have this issue as well - it also occurs if I hit the "windows" key. I have the latest drivers installed, and my system specs far exceed the minimums.

This is an issue that started recently... I used to be able to alt-tab with zero issues.
Hey Keller,

In the future, please create a new forum post instead of replying to such an old forum thread.

I do have some steps for you to try that may help stop the crashing. Please do try these steps.

• Run the StarCraft II repair tool.

• Reset In-Game Options.
    1) Select the game in the Blizzard app and click Options .
    2) Click Game Settings.
    3) Click on Reset In-Game Options.
    4) Click Done and launch the game normally.

• In the StarCraft II Graphic options change the Display Mode to windowed or windowed (fullscreen).

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.

• If the crashing still happens, post a DxDiag and StarCraft II Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and StarCraft II Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
This issue should be fixed for nvidia GPU series 600-700 with the latest GeForce Game Ready 397.31 WHQL drivers (not tested yet)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1046849/geforce-drivers/official-397-31-game-ready-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-4-25-18-/

Issues and updates:

-Gears of War 4 may randomly crash
-Custom color settings reset on reboot in Windows 10 FCU -> Working with Microsoft on issue
-Starcraft 2 shows black screen on exit on Kepler GPUs
-In Surround, center display renders videos black
-Netflix playback may occasionally stutter