problem exiting game

Technical Support
I dont have this happen always, but sometimes when I try to exit starcraft II, it will not close, it just locks up, I press control alt delete, and then it just freezes, I cant move my mouse at all, I have to reboot my computer to fix it.
Operating System: Windows 2.6.1.7600
CPU Type:Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz
CPU Speed (GHz): 2.69
System Memory (GB):8
Video Card Model:ASUS EAH4650 series
Video Card Driver: atiumdag.dll
Desktop Resolution:1920x1080
Hard Disk Size (GB): 931.41
Hard Disk Free Space (GB): 807.47
Does it do the same thing if you were to run the game in windowed mode or does the window itself freeze?
hm... The screen will lock up, I cant click on anything on the background, The mouse will stay as the starcraft II Cursur when i travel it outside the window, and I do have to reboot

Edit: Thanks for the quick reply by the way :)
I've been having this exact same problem. One thing I noticed is that it seems to be more likely to happen when I've been playing for a longer amount of time. My current experiment has been to set the frameratecapGlue to 30 and enable vsync on the chance that it's just the video card being overworked and then dying when trying to transition back to 2d/Windows. So far that seems to be helping but I haven't really had a marathon session yet to fully try it out.

Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5770 (3GB) - 8.753
same, It only happens after a while of gameplay, i hope they patch this or atleast give us a workaround
hm.... Was messin around with it, put the resolution to lowest, and put the settings to highest, and it did the same thing

Edit:I just got a message: The videocard is not accessible because no display drivers are installed, another 3D application has exclusive access or the machine was locked. Please close any 3D applications or games and try starting Starcraft II again. If the problem persists, for more information consulting our support website at http://starcraft2.com/support

.....????

I have no other 3d applications running, and im pretty sure i have my drivers installed :|
I have the same exact issue. I refuse to play the game in windowed mode because I built my PC specifically for this game. (haha)

but yeah, when i click "exit game" the menu disappears and i'm left with the background and my mouse. The mouse can still move freely, however the game refuses to close. Once i hit ctrl+alt+delete, the mouse freezes, and the only way to get out is to do a hard reboot.

I've been searching for an answer since launch. =(
If any blues are watching this, should we post a dxdiag?
I have this issue as well
SLIX GTX 480s... mouse moves, try to ALT-CTRL-DELETE and PC hardlocks. This really pisses me off....... this machine is rock solid -- has to be a bug.
still an issue
stopped being an issue.
steam had an update. I bet is was steam.
I'm currently having the same problem
I still have this problem since beta, and I'm running a i5-750 with 4 gb ram and a gts 250. Enought to run on ultra. Why won't blizzard fix this. Is it because I'm running windows 7 64x?
I have this problem for a long time now and its really getting annoying. Sometimes I can alt-tab to windows and Starcraft closes after but other times it won't and just freezes.

Windows 7 x64
i7 920
6gb DDR3 ram
GTX260 SLi
Asus P6T deluxe v2
1920x1080

Please do something Blizzard !
Windows 7 x64
i5 760
4gb DDR3 ram
MSI HD R6870
1920x1080
Windows 7 x64
Phenom II 955 BE
4gb DDR3 Ram
460GTX
1680x1050
Upon further reveiw of the issue, it has been escalated as a bug report and is currently being investigated for resolution with the next patch.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Just bumping to inform that I also have this issue and have had it since launch. Also running Windows 7 x64.