A Question Raised...

Joeyray's Bar
I know that someone had intended to 'reopen' the CLOAKED LOVE RP. As one of the major participants in the Cloaked Love RP's I fully support this idea.

Regrettably, the Cloaked Love participants Ender, MockingJay, and Thundercrash are no longer steady posters on the Starcraft 2 forums. As such we will have to work without them until the time that one or more of them returns.

As I mentioned before, I support this idea. I would now like to know if anyone else would join if I were to create another CLOAKED LOVE RP.
Who is with me?
Thundercrash and Mockingjay I think are only bogged down by schoolwork, although Thundercrash's posts (The OOC ones) implied he has a job. Also, I'm with you.
Never did it, but sure. This is an RP that has influenced the RPing part of this thread and I want to bring it back. Can't belive that Hellspork, Thundercrash, Mockingjay, and Ender no longer RP..........
You can try...
Still, I wish they would visit more often.
That was really fun for me, I had to keep coming back to the forums to read, I was so hooked!
Thank you, IMDoomer, Mockingjay, Ender, Thundercrash and Chesty, and anyone elso who did that, for making that incredible RP.
I am looking forwards to more.
Or possibly to participate :P

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention you, wfawwer and Jake.
Sorry! :P
That was really fun for me, I had to keep coming back to the forums to read, I was so hooked!
Thank you, IMDoomer, Mockingjay, Ender, Thundercrash and Chesty, and anyone elso who did that, for making that incredible RP.
I am looking forwards to more.
Or possibly to participate :P

Drats. With Cloaked Love since part three, and I didn't make the list.
I suppose it does say 'anyone else' though.