Breakout Part 3

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 8 9 10 20 Next
"I see, then it won't be long until the virus completely assimilates me?"
"This is far as it goes. I didn't infest you or even inject you with anything. This is simply the merging of our minds..."

OOC: gtg for a little while
"Lets get to the room with the disk!" Nick shouts over the sound of weapons firing.
@Nick

Its a 3 (4) way fight to the command room between the defiler, protoss and HBRB's forces (and humans). The changeling is still in the room and doors to the room and exit of the building are still lockdown. You will likely die if you go ahead.
Back.
OOC: Seems too fast for Martha to wake up when the templars are fighting the chimera. I think at least 15 minutes passed. And I'm having a blast trolling the asylum...
She doesn't need to wake up now, if there is anything you want to ask, the Changeling will say it.
"What is your plan after this is over? And does anyone know about your weaknesses? Can we sever our link?"
Jake, don't forget the large amount of chimeras I cut down, and this is what is fighting now that is Protoss:
4 Zealots
Malak
A normal Dark Templar
Cazil
When they first arrived this is what they had:
Cazil
Malak
Sorlan
5 Zealot
2 normal Dark Templar
Three Protoss have died.
IC: I spot an infected that looks bigger than the rest. I cloak and start jumping over the human barricades until I get to the bigger one. I put my two Warp Axes to its neck and whisper into its ear, "stop the assault on the Terrans, and let them leave. But stay here for the entire time. Or I will kill you and as many of your infected as I can until you all stop fighting."

One of the angels suddenly disappeared, and I began looking around for him when I sensed something closing in on me, and figured it was the angel that had become invisible. I quickly guess the general direction of it, and enmptied a clip from my bullseye in the direction I had guessed. Most of the shots went wild, but some of them simple disappeared, as if they had hit something. I attempted to reload, only to realize all of my clips were still recharging. I quickly dive to one of the human corpses and find a pistol, which I was about to use when I felt something very close to my neck. The creature began to speak to me.

I quickly drive my elbow in where I guessed the creature was, and heard something wheeze. I slam it into the ground and point my pistol at where I guessed it's head was.

Damnit, this guy didn't get it, did he? Every one of my comrades without a pack on their chest or back is going to expire in 30 minutes if they're lucky. And I sinceraly doubt the humans won't try to find a way to lock us in here, and let us all expire before heading back in. The only chance my friends have of surviving is if they can get outside onto the surface, where there might be the equipment we need to get at least the majority of them with a tank strapped onto them.

We aren't killing for the sake of killing, we're fighting so we can actually look forward to the end of the day, and if we're lucky enough, next week or even next month! But if we simply stay put in this jab, we are going to simply fall over and die within 30 minutes! No. We are leaving this facility, and I can only promise to not kill anyone that stands down. Anybody who tries to get in the way of our survival is going to have their head adorned on a trophy rack.
"After this is over... I learn from it and move on. My weaknesses? No, not besides the others... aaaand no, we're like this forever. You're stuck with me in your head as long as you live, and I don't plan on letting you die easily."
I kick my legs up catapulting the infected off of me, I throw a couple shurikens pinning it to the Terran desk. "You should tell the infected to stand down and try to negotiate with the Terrans about both of your survivals. The reason we have killed your little friends is because for one, you attacked us as we were trying to get to the Terrans, and two, one of you killed a friend of mine." It pulls itself off of the wall and charges at me, he smacks me and I fly across the room. It grips its weapon and charges at me, as it is about to smack me down on my head, I do something that I can almost never do, I blinked out of the way at the last second. My eyes were wide with surprise.
03/16/2012 10:50 PMPosted by plasmaman
I kick my legs up catapulting the infected off of me, I throw a couple shurikens pinning it to the Terran desk. "You should tell the infected to stand down and try to negotiate with the Terrans about both of your survivals. The reason we have killed your little friends is because for one, you attacked us as we were trying to get to the Terrans, and two, one of you killed a friend of mine." It pulls itself off of the wall and charges at me, he smacks me and I fly across the room. It grips its weapon and charges at me, as it is about to smack me down on my head, I do something that I can almost never do, I blinked out of the way at the last second. My eyes were wide with surprise.

OOC: Could you please not control me like that?
Sorry, just needed something like that to happen.
OOC: Also, I'm not bigger than the others. I'm simply smarter.
......WELL? IS ANYONE GOING TO POST DURING THE LAST HOURS OF MARCH 17 OR MARCH 18?
Ask Smylez.
Im a little confused about the layout for the area. Can someone make a map with positions of The infesteds, the defiler, the protoss, and the terrans? Thanks in advance...
Yeah, that's smylezs job.
Here's the situation:

LOBBY
Hallway
............./....---.....\...............
............/...---....---.\..............
.........../---......---....\.............
..........D..................|...........
..........|.....{^^^}....D----X......
..........|.....{_T__}....|...........
..........D..................|...........
..........|.......EXIT.....|...........

D= Door to some room
X= Command Room
T= turret (empty)
Thing in the middle is the reception desk, doubles as a barricade
---= barricade

-Changeling is locked inside command room w/ sleeping gas, also Dr. Abe's corpse is found there.
-defiler is in the vents of the lobby, waiting for a chance
-human defenders are killed
-Martha is in a coma near the entrance of the exit.
-Protoss engaging chimera in the hallway (Not shown)
-Chimeras located in the lobby, moving to intercept the Protoss. Reinforcements are trickling behind the Protoss. A pincer attack.
-Human fire team behind the Chimera who are attacking the Protoss, ammunition levels very low (no one responded to my armory scene so I'm regarding it as non-canon)
-Sporadic #s of chimeras in different levels, #s unknown

As to my infrequent posts, there's little for me to do at the moment and I don't want to DM the human fire teams. And the creative juices aren't exactly flowing.

EDIT:
As to any points of interest, there's an armory at the second and third floor. Just FYI in case any needs some goods.

Once the exit is opened, I'll describe outside.
"Well, Martha... ready to wake up and live in the hell we call life..?"