This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #10 (RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
Yeah... I'll think of something.
Hehe... you little eavesdropper you...
*The sound of jets grows louder*
More marines pile through the street, and green beams can be seen stitching up wounds on some of the troops, originating from the three medicvacs.
"Of course, the Changeling stops fighting right when the battle gets worse." I shake my head and shoot the medivacs.
///Zeratul///
I sit in the command chair of the ship as I look over the chart of where we were going to meet up with our Khalai Brethren. It was near a Terran planet, no signs had shown that there was any military activity, and it was the closest point that we could meet and exchange the information on the Specimens that I had found, significantly more advanced than the ones that I had found years ago.

We needed to gather data on these Hybrids, and figure out the best course of action against them...
///The Changeling///

I take a sip of Sprite and feel my stomach fizz in response. Human Sodas and carbonated drinks reacted to my advanced stomach acids in an odd way, and even though it could possibly explode if I drink too much at once, I still liked how it felt.
"Changeling, get your @ss out here and help, I don't feel like stabbing you in the chest when the Dominion is rushing here!" I yell into the bar. I then whisper to myself, "Sh!t, my brother, I have got to get to my Wraith."
///The Changeling///

I take a sip of Sprite and feel my stomach fizz in response. Human Sodas and carbonated drinks reacted to my advanced stomach acids in an odd way, and even though it could possibly explode if I drink too much at once, I still liked how it felt.
(Too bad most sodas have caffeine in 'em... [*Evil grin*])
SPRITE.
No caffiene.
I look around, and with nothing better to do, I spin around in my barstool.
"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
As I start to withdraw my mind, I notice her thoughts brushing against mine. I try to listen, but I just get a few words.

Sympathetic.... love...

I stop for a second. Could she mean... me?

I quickly try to wipe my tears.

"I'm... Sorry you had to see that. It's weak of me to be so.... soft."
I back off, and wipe the tears from my eyes as well.
"...No, it's... it's ok... I would be heartstricken too if I found my home world was gone..."
I take a seat, and continue wiping my eyes.
...and now crying in front of him? How weak are you!? You aren't some lowly human Woman! You're a monster, created and programmed with the sole purpose of killing everything! You can't be falling in love! What if he doesn't even love you, then how much of a fool would you have been!?
The Clone's thoughts really cut at my hearts. I long to step in and reassure both of them, but interference is strongly prohibited.
You can introduce your character on Zeratul's ship now...
Me?
I would like to request permission to join this RP.

My character would be (antagonist) Discord.
ShadowFury
Fine with me... It might not be the best time to join in as an antagonist, as we are tying up some other plot points... At least, me Knarled and BzK are. Everyone else you could probably come in...
I find Nick nearby behind some cover.
"Hey those med-evac's are going to cause us more trouble than we need. We gotta get then to either route or take them down."
/Malak//
I walk up to the high prelate, "Zeratul, something has happened to one of the Khalai, she tryed to touch the mind of another one and felt much pain, what could this mean?"