[Showcase]Eras Zombie Invasion [Official Thread #2]

Map Showcase
Prev 1 13 14 15
Hello!

Semi-Necroing this.

Is this game still in development? I haven't seen any updates from Smith lately.
Hello!

Semi-Necroing this.

Is this game still in development? I haven't seen any updates from Smith lately.

it is actually. Lots of mini patches have come down the pipe recently.
I wish to know what all of the special events are for all of the countries, i know Britain gets a super fort, and the conditions for that. I also know of Egypt's special event, with Anubis. However, what are all the other events in the game for all the other countries and what are the conditions for each. Please respond someone.
Warning to everyone, following players are troll in the game.

Landid
Breakthrough

Smith, please remove the unally option in game. It is best thing ever happen to troll in Starcraft arcade. A vote kick option will be great. Maybe even a banlist.
dont remove the unally option, just have a kick system in place instead, that will stop trolls
I haven't seen this game in Open Games in a long time. Has it got more awesome over the past 3 months?
Please remove HotS stuff, it is very sad that I can no longer play this fantastic game :(
Some pretty HotS textures or w/e has been added is not worth the drop in player base imo.
Alright snuff made a top 10 list for eras players im making my own top ten list
1ghost
2merick
3madiofive
4spartan
5soulkillers
6daboss
7cafca
8legeld
9Stedy
10Snuffalufagus
It will be posted to the website tomorrow