If you guys like playing team games...

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Don't ever get good, because you won't be able to play anymore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Alteena/Screenshot2012-03-2721_59_28.jpg

It's not like we even have a super good record yet its just 29-0 and we're already getting 15+ minutes search time every game...
I'd say perfect is a good record.
I was having to wait 5-10 minutes back when i was rank 1 3v3 master. Sadly, later that season I didn't feel like playing 3v3 anymore so my rank plummeted =3.
It's good, but I mean we used to get long search times after like 50-0 or 60-0, but now we've been getting 15+ minute searches since 15-0...
This thread again? Why not just necro the old one?
The same thing happened in wc3, at a certain point when your MMR gets to high searches take ages.
1. Stop performing optimized cheeses in every team game and focus on having fun instead.
2. Lose more games but have a better time.
3. ?????????
4. Profit!

stop talking out of your !@#. we play with a random and most of our games are macro games. check our match history.
Either way AT vs RT is a ridiculous advantage for the AT.
Pro.....dbl 10p hellioners....I love it

It's not like we even have a super good record yet its just 29-0 and we're already getting 15+ minutes search time every game...

You're TRASH Benji, I thought I already have debunked your little brag threads multiple times with my youtube video forever owning your best team with 2 other GMs that carry you.

TKi is the best pro team in the world. Bow before me Benj-noob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6nocO0gdo0

Your embarassment starts at 8:56 Where you begin trash talking, and your GM buddies that carry you (Protoss and Zingy) all fall before us, just like you.

I am the best team player in the world, and no one can denounce it.
03/28/2012 05:48 AMPosted by TKiNewbie

I'm guessing you have never heard of Protech.
03/28/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Doshingham

I'm guessing you have never heard of Protech.

Protech only 2v2s. Therefore, he is not the best team player in the world, as my world's best 3v3 and 4v4 teams would roll him and his friends.

I have also faced him in 2v2. He isn't very good. He just hellion rushes with a zerg buddy who 10 pools to cover the gas-first openning.
I had to wait 15+ minutes for 3v3 and 4v4 RT before. Easy solution to fix it is just find a random lower league players from chat and have 2 people queue together. Makes the queue WAY faster.

For AT, you just get stuck. People wait like 45minutes for those, complete waste of time IMO.
I have also faced him in 2v2. He isn't very good. He just hellion rushes with a zerg buddy who 10 pools to cover the gas-first openning.

Stop lying to try and impress a bunch of strangers on the forums. You have never watched his stream or played him if you think he only "just hellion rushes with a zerg buddy who 10 pools to cover the gas-first openning".

If you did actually play him, by all means, post the replay.
03/28/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Doshingham

Stop lying to try and impress a bunch of strangers on the forums. You have never watched his stream or played him if you think he only "just hellion rushes with a zerg buddy who 10 pools to cover the gas-first openning".

If you did actually play him, by all means, post the replay.

I did play him, and my team lost. I was partnered with Zorbitron at the time. Protech was with a partner Hack-something (perhaps hackmicro, or hackfase. I forget which member now).

They won by 10p-hellioning us. So don't tell me what.

You are bragging, right?

What do you mean you won't be able to play anymore? You can leave your current party, and team up with other players, or simply play random teams if you really want to play. Obviously you don't want to do this because you are not playing for fun. You are playing for win.