Where is my heart ( of the swarm ) at?!?

General Discussion
BLIZZ IS LATE!
Hi! i am a patient, blizzard gamer. i love the fact that D3 has a date... but when can we see one for HOTS? it has been MONTHS since you guys advertised about the game, and my wanting a "Raptorling" is driving me NUTS! zerg is my fav race, and at this rate it will be 2013 b4 HOTS, and years b4 The protoss one. if you were this far away from release, why tell us about it? you would think we would get a SCRAP of information, heck! even a change in the HOTS website.

Sincerly yours, a semi-upset gamer.

Edit-- i put this here because it is about the game itself, not the campagin.
Not here. Be patient like the rest of us.
No way in hell are the rest of us patient lol. Some are, but most have been quite vocal about it.
I'd like to see some new information and screenshots, at least. I want to see what they replaced the Replicant with, because you just know something like that can never work in the game.
I want it be as delayed as possible; as a protoss player, it will be truly saddening to see the exodus of my carriers and motherships...
acording to an X-play interview blizz is planning to get D3 and the 2 expansions they are working on out this year, but thats Z-play, i personally dont like them due to how biased they are with x-box games over everything else
They sure have been keeping us in the dark haven’t they?
Been over 5 months now and still no new news:(
I really don't think it will be out this year :O, i'm hoping for early 2013.

SC2 came out two years after it was on for presale at local stores, it takes a stupid amount of time to balance a game like that.
Of course it will be 2013, Activision said 2 major title for blizzard in 2012, so thats Diablo 3 and the new WoW expantion.
In October 2011, Blizzard said the Beta was "months away, not years".

They better at least have the beta going for HotS before October 2012.
It's part of the marketing strategy... Announce it way before it comes out. (Apple is really good at it - remember the 'stolen' or 'lost' beta iphones?)People make these types of threads. They periodically release small teasers helping to create more buzz. The game sells a record high number of units on opening day.
04/04/2012 12:38 PMPosted by PETAVER
i would rather it take them another year for it to come out than for them to release it and not be finished

The whole taking your time thing is a bunch of s***. To a degree it's true depending on the size of the project and trying to get everything to function. This is an expansion pack that is being built off an existing engine with a story that is already planned out. Their work hopefully made progress since these past 5 months which should have consisted of finishing the zerg campaign, tweaking their new units, and working on the bnet interface.

Everything appeared to be already designed and at least functioning. Unless you're drastically undermanned how hard can it be to finish a game that looks like it will take less than a year or at least talk about the progress that everyone is interested in?
04/04/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Alien
It's part of the marketing strategy... Announce it way before it comes out. (Apple is really good at it - remember the 'stolen' or 'lost' beta iphones?)People make these types of threads. They periodically release small teasers helping to create more buzz. The game sells a record high number of units on opening day.

I agree, blizzard is very good at marketing!
04/04/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Dreadwolf
Of course it will be 2013, Activision said 2 major title for blizzard in 2012, so thats Diablo 3 and the new WoW expantion.

Spot on!
04/03/2012 06:35 PMPosted by LATEZERG
BLIZZ IS LATE!

Whine about this for the one that waited D3 and SC2
BLIZZ IS LATE!
Hi! i am a patient, blizzard gamer. i love the fact that D3 has a date... but when can we see one for HOTS? it has been MONTHS since you guys advertised about the game, and my wanting a "Raptorling" is driving me NUTS! zerg is my fav race, and at this rate it will be 2013 b4 HOTS, and years b4 The protoss one. if you were this far away from release, why tell us about it? you would think we would get a SCRAP of information, heck! even a change in the HOTS website.

Sincerly yours, a semi-upset gamer.

Edit-- i put this here because it is about the game itself, not the campagin.

If you were a true, patient blizzard gamer, you would expect the wait of them, and expect a quality game because of it.