This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread #11 (RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 15 Next
IC: This is lieutenant Fencar, I have no memory other than my rank and name. I am at a crater(as well as other notable land marks, if any), requesting assistance.
I flip to the side as I watch the energy fly at me, and it flies past me, towards Nick.

"F*CK YOU. F*CK YOU BOTH! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I begin to run towards what appeared to feel like the nearest Zerg hive cluster, where my abilities would become extremely more potent.
So, what kind of response do I get from that other guy?
05/25/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Fencar
So, what kind of response do I get from that other guy?


Well, he is an actual person, but, Ill DM him for a minute...

IC: "*Static* Lietenant Fen... *Static* ...no Memory other than... *Static* ...rank and name. I am... *Static* ...crater, requesting assistance." echos inside Lekroger's battlesuit.

"Repeat last message, over." Lekroger speaks into the comms.
I repeat my message.
I took a last glance at the insides of the Carrier before going into the Lost Viking. "Well, we won't be seeing this place for a long time," I remarked.

"Yep. So, where do you think we should had to for those Javelin missiles?" Jack asked.

"Hm..." I thought about it for a minute. "Why don't we... Steal it from the Dominion? Take the Javelin Missile launchers apart from a Thor and take the parts only to our place. They should fit inside our ship, right? After that, we go to Mar Sara to test it out."

Jack checked the storage room. "Uh... Maybe. I think barely, but I think we can cram 2 launchers in. Well, to Korhal, then." We got into the Viking, got the engines started, and Jack flew out of the Carrier. Jack was still thinking about Skye, as if there was something important that wa going to happen pretty soon. To himself, he shrugged mentally and flew on. No use worrying about things he might not even see ever again.
"Do you know your current position? Do you see the carrier, if so, where is the carrier according to you? South? East?"
05/26/2012 10:02 AMPosted by NickDaMan
"Do you know your current position? Do you see the carrier, if so, where is the carrier according to you? South? East?"
OOC: I'm assuming here that I can use my Ghost equipment to see the time and which way is north on the local moon. I'm also assuming it's OK to take control over things a little bit to speed things along.

IC: "I see a Carrier to the South West. There are also a few rock formations to the East."
05/26/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Fencar
"Do you know your current position? Do you see the carrier, if so, where is the carrier according to you? South? East?"
OOC: I'm assuming here that I can use my Ghost equipment to see the time and which way is north on the local moon. I'm also assuming it's OK to take control over things a little bit to speed things along.

IC: "I see a Carrier to the South West. There are also a few rock formations to the East."

Absolutly. Thats the foundation of RPs.

IC:

"Sounds like you are a ways east of here. And judging by the position you said the rocks are in, roughly 7 miles away."
05/26/2012 10:59 AMPosted by NickDaMan
OOC: I'm assuming here that I can use my Ghost equipment to see the time and which way is north on the local moon. I'm also assuming it's OK to take control over things a little bit to speed things along.

IC: "I see a Carrier to the South West. There are also a few rock formations to the East."

Absolutly. Thats the foundation of RPs.

IC:

"Sounds like you are a ways east of here. And judging by the position you said the rocks are in, roughly 7 miles away."
OOC: OK, I was worried that I'd do something stupid and end up being OP or something, but I guess that it's OK to be slightly OP during my 'turn'.

IC:

"All right, I'll be there in a few hours."
I start walking.
As I approach the base, I see flickering in the distance to the north. As I adjust my head gear to see what exactly it is, I get a comm transmission: "This i *static* team Zulu, we are unde *static* attack by over *static* ming Protoss force *static* north of the *static* ock formations, requesting assistance!!!"
I rebroadcast the message, meaning to alert more Terrans of this, and change direction, increasing my speed to a jog from a walk.

OOC: I hope this is OK, and that I made a believable static-y message. :D Also during the last static period, I would assume there would be a name for the rock formations I'm using as a land mark.
OOC: Reasonable enough, seeing as rouge Protoss ARE still in the area.
As I approach the battle zone, I see a pair of Immortals and some Zealots attacking a bunker encampment. I load my sniper rifle with Lockdown ammunition, and take a shot at each Immortal, disabling it. I then snipe the nearest two Zealots, and move in to support the Terrans further.
*I am not in a combat suit*


&#^%. Edited.

IC:

I try to control my growing fury, then give up and activate my Psi-Blades. I rush at the changeling, slashing with my blades.
I turn to Discord.

"Lead the way. I gotta check on something while I'm there."

OOC: Just so you guys know, I've been gone for so long because I just finished my senior trip. Went to Disneyland. Freakin baws trip.

I'll be posting regularly by Saturday.

Oh, and I somehow got a name change. This is BzKKyryne. This was my old name, and I changed it to join a clan. The clan died, so I changed it back to my old name.

Just wanted to let peeps know. :D
As I get to the bunker, I see more Zealots warping in, preparing for another wave. I yell to the commander:
"How many troops do you have? Are there any more reinforcements coming?
"How many troops do you have? Are there any more reinforcements coming?"


"Not many! We had a run-in with the dominion recently, and our troop count has fallen! We have to hold the line!" The commander shouts over the sounds of gunfire.

OOC: Will be gone for some of this week, got finals.
I here the static filled transmission faintly over my suits comm system. I turn to Lyn.

"Stay here. You should be safer here. There is a group of soldiers that need help."

"This is LeKroger. I am heading your way. I will gather some more additional men to bring with me."

I head to the armory and gather a few grenades and a guass riffle and additional ammo. I find a few survivors from the Dominion attack that are still ready to help out. We locate the transport equipped with a guass turret. (Like the one in the campaign when you evac Agria.)

"This is Lekroger. Can you repeat your location one more time."
After hearing what the Commander has to say, I take another look at the Protoss' side, I see a pair of Colossus in the distance, steadily heading towards our location. Just as a feeling of helplessness comes over me as I realize I don't have enough Psionic energy to lock down the Colossus, I receive a transmission from LeKroger:

05/28/2012 11:19 AMPosted by LeKroger
"This is LeKroger. I am heading your way. I will gather some more additional men to bring with me."


05/28/2012 11:19 AMPosted by LeKroger
"This is Lekroger. Can you repeat your location one more time."
"We're north of the rock formations near your position. You should be able to see us once you get closer from the laser fire and explosions. Hurry, there are Colossus incoming!"
"Got it on our way."

I climb into the drivers seat of the transport. The other soldiers pile in and we take off. As I drive the transport out of the base. I floor the gas pedal and make for the rock formation to the north.

After a few minutes the colossus are in view. Not to much later I see a bunker surrounded my more protoss that are trying to break the line and kill the rest of the defending troops.

"Alright yall help is here. We are coming in fast so be ready."

I hear the turret on top start firing at the group of zealots as the vehicle tears over a hill right over another group of protoss.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum