Nothing works againts protoss

Terran Discussion
Yup =(
It's the sad thruth. "I can't press my midgame advantage"

I can't beat them with 1-1-1.

And my 10 min push gets squashed by A-move chargelots if I go bio. F this.

It's not THAT I DIDNT TRY. I worked on all my match ups with friends. Got to diamond with friends. But TvP is the same bullcrap.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Km2LjlHBTVfxoBIrcsNUhq_gWvdM1hLNlqo67RWLvFI/edit

Try this build. It works really well in my league, and halbystarcraft on YouTube uses a similar build.
Changed the topic. It's actually better like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAuj3g5JAgw
or this one
*Fixed
TvT video ? XD

Anyway this is desesperation. I want to win my TvPs....
scv rush em
05/14/2012 07:52 AMPosted by comanderalex
scv rush em

No trolls plz. Even though it's funny
Marine / Thor / Banshee / Raven 111

http://drop.sc/168027
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzVaAOpMzTg - One of the guys here on the forums casted the above replay if you prefer to watch that way.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=197990 - Where I got it.

About 20-3 in TvP since I started using it.
Nothing works? Then how are their Masters and Grandmaster level Terrans constantly taking games off of Protoss players? Maybe you should stop focusing on build orders so much and start focusing on scouting (Sounds weird, but Toss players are generally VERY greedy and can normally be killed right off the bat when you sense it).
05/14/2012 08:07 AMPosted by StraeSight
Nothing works? Then how are their Masters and Grandmaster level Terrans constantly taking games off of Protoss players? Maybe you should stop focusing on build orders so much and start focusing on scouting (Sounds weird, but Toss players are generally VERY greedy and can normally be killed right off the bat when you sense it).

I lolled.

Toss either go for a lot of gates or robo tech.
I scout and it's not gonna save me the game at all.
They are taking the games off protoss players hands because they have 600 apm.
05/14/2012 08:14 AMPosted by SgtJoKeR

I lolled.

They have 150 EPM, everything else is just spamming. It's an inflated number and their true effective APM was already shown to be MUCH lower than people think.

Bio crushes Gateway units unless you try to fight up a ramp, and even then you can win as soon as the Zealots are gone. Also see when he's teching to Colossi and push then. Protoss are vulnerable during a tech switch due to their units being so expensive and having so much money tied up.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4903180785

I tend to win most of my TvP, um, even though i am silver. look at all those replays if you want to :D

I lolled.

They have 150 EPM, everything else is just spamming. It's an inflated number and their true effective APM was already shown to be MUCH lower than people think.

Bio crushes Gateway units unless you try to fight up a ramp, and even then you can win as soon as the Zealots are gone. Also see when he's teching to Colossi and push then. Protoss are vulnerable during a tech switch due to their units being so expensive and having so much money tied up.

That's all easy when you're facing golds and low plats.

That's all easy when you're facing golds and low plats.
If you just want to complain than continue on. But people are giving you advice and you can continue to choose to ignore it. Also my main account is a Diamond Toss, so I'm just pointing out weaknesses I know the race has at a Diamond level.
It's not helping me at all. I'm not here to complain. But telling me that toss are weak during tech switches and that gateway units are both things I know about. I'm high diamond not bronze. I know about these things.

The problem is the execution. The problem is beating them up. Protoss isn't a bad race at all in the early/mid game they can defend it and we can't go through the lategame at all. I cannot press my midgame advantage vs someone who can defend anything I throw at him.
05/14/2012 08:39 AMPosted by SgtJoKeR
defend anything I throw at him.

then instead of attacking, just threaten to attack, and get an extra 2 bases :D
05/14/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Nordis
defend anything I throw at him.

then instead of attacking, just threaten to attack, and get an extra 2 bases :D

Oh you mean play macro game with him. I gotcha! I think he'll welcome it with open arms!
Maybe post some replays. How are ppl suppose to help you if we don't know how you are playing
I think Terran in general just need to all in Protoss more.

You cant out greed a Protoss player. However every Terran is trying to do just that.

Terran needs to all in the protoss more than the metagame will balance out and it wont be soi bad
Blizzard just needs to get rid of the Collosus and replace it with a splash damaging unit that actually takes still to use. Why they never mentioned doing such a thing is beyond me.