Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Nukestar, use links. They work quite well. And the pages fill up based on post count, not length. Each page holds up to 20 posts, and the thread maxes out at 500 replies, or 1 post on the 26th page.
Don't worry Fantasy, it happened to me too...
I was gonna do this whole thing about taking him to court but figured you don't need it.
Good Story, and Good luck.
Delete those posts. Replace them with a period or something. Make them take less space.
(when I say a period, I mean, click the edit button, and delete the stuff within the post, and add a period.)
07/17/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Fantasy
Cain said, "I finished reading all the books on psionic energy. I think I know enough to teach you the basics."

Why can't Abel just read the books on his own?
Abel might not be able to understand the scientific nature of the books. Cain had just started teaching Abel science, math, and other assorted stuff. Abel isn't at the level of knowledge, to be able to understand the book yet.
06/12/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Fantasy
-
I can't figure out How to describe something in the next story post! ARGH!
Just come out with it. Sometimes readers just like straightforwardness.
-
This part was way to sudden. I mean I expected something more you know? You dedicated maybe two posts to this individual moment, and Abel suddenly "snaps."

No lead up. No nothing. Just sudden snapping (what?).

Lotsa things happened in this post with no lead up. Very lacking compared to your other posts.

Remember, Quality over Quantity. Always, always, always. Don't rush, take your time.
07/22/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Zarkun
Just come out with it. Sometimes readers just like straightforwardness.

This part was way to sudden. I mean I expected something more you know? You dedicated maybe two posts to this individual moment, and Abel suddenly "snaps."

No lead up. No nothing. Just sudden snapping (what?).

Lotsa things happened in this post with no lead up. Very lacking compared to your other posts.

Remember, Quality over Quantity. Always, always, always. Don't rush, take your time.

XD This could cause some issues...

But I agree with Infinity, it was kinda sudden.

Edit: I just accidentally requested a sticky for this thread @.@ Stupid mouse lag.
Pfft, Zarkun doesn't know what he's talking about!

Naw, I keed I keed. Yes, sometimes, being straightforward IS good, but that's not the same thing as rushing it. Being straightforward (in my eyes) is avoiding adding the occasional extra detail here and there. NOT skipping all of them.
usually, I write a basic idea, and then add details after going over it. However I couldn't figure out how to do this. Its like knowing what something looks like, but having no idea how to describe it.
So I decided to post the seed, and pray that you didn't notice.
Should have given the seed a bit more time, water, and affection :D
What would be hilarious, is if the sticky request is accepted XD I bet that would make you happy, Fantasy.
I agree with what you meant Infinity, but I have to ask after reading it for a description of what you saw Fantasy.
Let's forget the embarrasing post and move on.
-
-