Community presence in MT?

Joeyray's Bar
I'm just curious as to how many people from the area (... big area I suppose) actually lurk these forums. If you're not from Montana, I enjoy a good chit chat with people regardless.

Reason for asking: I've not seen a gaming event in the state ever. But there has to be SOMEONE out there right?!
I've seen mostly East Coast and Canada, myself. I'm West Coast, though, so I see a lot of stuff. Husky's a little north of me, or so I hear. :)
I'm from OH, to tell you the truth I don't know who the people I face are from.
Hah! Well, I suppose it's good to hear I'm not the only one noticing SC2 players are a little indoors-y.

I just thought it was strange, I've never seen an LAN events or meetings of any sort for ANY game. A few friend based ones in college, but those don't really count too much I wouldn't think.
I know that Day9 is LA! *Infamous siren noises heard from outside*
I've been to both places.
LA is famous for sirens, and Montana for its anti-m eth campaign.

Remember kids:
"Not even once."
Down where I live we have some events you probably never heard of before, we have the Mud Runs, Demolition Derby at the fair, (funny to say this one) lawn mower races, tractor pulls and etc.
So, let's get this straight.

JoeyRay's Map:

California:
Draconus
Day9
Husky (short-term basis)

East Coast somewhere:
KnarledOne
HowBabysRBrn
jaykeblakk
Nikola
etc.

Canada:
???

Ohio:
CrymsonRaven

Montana:
AltTab

Someone help me with everyone's locales.
I'm from Ohio Shadow, that's near Lake Erie. LOL was it because I said mud runs and lawn mower racing.
Thanks.

Remember kids:
"Not even once."

I find it funny as hell that this is what you remember from Montana. So awesome.
06/17/2012 10:03 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Down where I live we have some events you probably never heard of before, we have the Mud Runs, Demolition Derby at the fair, (funny to say this one) lawn mower races, tractor pulls and etc.

I actually attend every Demo Derby I can, never a tractor pull/mower race. There's a few good mud runs though. Where the hell do people race mowers?!
What part of Montana? I grew up in Livingston and Big Timber.
Grew up in Deer Lodge, College in Butte, Currently living in Billings working!
So the general idea here is that... Gamers do not live in MT! Bummer :\
Forum RPers don't.
I'm from the East Coast (like most people apparently).
I'm interested in seeing the demographics of players by location. Would be interesting to which city plays the most Sc2.
Draconus, you're a stalker. You have everyone's location.

It does seem most of us are easterners. Actually, (no offense Draconus) but I think that JoeyRay's in particular attracts easterners, from my experience (I've been out west and have relatives there) easterners are nicer and more creative.

JoeyRay's attracts the nice and creative.

To narrow it down, I'm in the good old WV, probably the only person in the state who plays StarCraft2. I think I can safely say that Tallmansville isn't your big starcraft playing city.
TotalBiscuit is British, but recently moved to America I think. I don't know where though.