Eighth Nibble at the PanKoprulu Academy

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
"That came from Shadow's cargo hold," I say as I unlock the wraith and look in gun first.

I see Jess in the hold,

"You, could have just asked me," I said to Jess, "my wraith's over there, and I always have a spare EVA suit in the hold," I said in a tone that implied that I expected her to be in Shadow's cargo hold, I then place a bug on the back of Shadow's chair, all the while thinking of other things just incase Shadow was prying, as far as he would see, I'd shot a zergling in his cargo hold.
As I was back at my Wraith I noticed Blackjack again. What is going on? I watch closely.
Jess scowls. "You lying sack of sh*t. You know Shadow's headed for a separate destination, and tagging along with some jerk in a Marine suit just isn't worth my time."

I look into my panel. "Hmm. My guest should be here within the hour. Kentel, get Kojak ready at the Warp Pad." He nods, then disappears down the hall in a flurry of clicks as his pointed toe-claws smack the concrete.
I walk over to the other Wraith."What is going on here."
I noticed I'm being watched "Dropped my wallet." I say to Shade, I then leave the hanger and head to the classroom, as I enter I note Shadow tapping his watch, and I get in my pod and close it.
"Ok, I'll be going." Weird people these days.
August wasn't one for a Grand Entrance. he entered quietly and looked for an authority figure.
Not necessarily being sneaky, but still shady enough.
I look at the newcomer. "Another Reaper? Hale will be mad." I grin. "Then again, when aren't Reapers mad? Your name. Before I pry inside your head and learn it in a way that'll unnerve you."
"Augustine." He voice was deep, and haunting. A slightly sadistic underlying tone was present.
His armor was black, mostly resembling that of a Reaper, but his mask was that of a Spectre. His armor also seemed leagues more advanced than a normal Reaper.
Ability. Check the Board.

IC:
"I see. Take a morphable cylinder. These will transform based on your projected thoughts towards them. Take your time to greet the others."
Name: Aiur Chef
Equipment: Food and a knife
Unit: Chef
Abilities: Cooking
Vehicle Ground: Slow Roaster
Vehicle Space: Deep Fryer

I just have to do a troll post, just so I don't go insane. Plus, I didn't feel like being serious.
His expression was masked, but his discontent was clear. "Transform into what? A weapon? And I don't play well with others."
Name: Aiur Chef
Equipment: Food and a knife
Unit: Chef
Abilities: Cooking
Vehicle Ground: Slow Roaster
Vehicle Space: Deep Fryer

I just have to do a troll post, just so I don't go insane. Plus, I didn't feel like being serious.

Use the portrait, then we'll talk.
"Neither do members of Typhon Squadron, but I founded a damned school. These will become anything you so desire. On the first day, Ceas turned his into a Zerg larva."
I change my pod into wraith cockpit and insert a chip into the dashboard, a holographic adjutant appears,"Hello Luna." I say to the AI, "Good morning commander, what can I do for you?" The construct says back,"Luna, form this pod into whatever you'd like." I say as I leave the pod.

Suddenly, the pod transforms into a sleeker form of the typical adjutant except equipped with very feminine legs, she then turns to Shadow and bows to greet him. "Does that awnser your question?" I say to Augustus.
August gazed intently at the cylinder, and it slowly morphed into an origami heart, one half of it was drenched in black ink.
He laughed. "Paper..."
OOC: How come I have never heard of this so called morphable cylinder?
I say to Shadow, "I like this guy, I really do." Luna then leaves the room and starts upgrading EVERY piece of tech she can find, "Luna, the Adjutant has four main objectives: Maintain everything, Upgrade everything, protect herself, and protect me, my father made her when I was young." I tell Shadow.

"Oh wait, I forgot her last objective: destroy everything and everyone who tries to oppose her primary objectives, last guy who did that ended up as a pile of goo."
That was a Zergling.
I observe unhelpfully.

The marine opens the cargo hold and talks to Jess.
Then he walks away.
He should not have been in this area.
I scene omniscient direction.
We should be careful.

OOC: Is your character Psionic DarkZealot?
IC:
Any way...
WHAT KIND OF IDIOT DUMPS A ZERGLING IN HIS TEACHER'S SHIP?!?

Please have Shadow give him to a long lecture later.