Eighth Nibble at the PanKoprulu Academy

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
OOC: Psi index level is above average but below ghost levels, it explains why his gut feelings are always right.
Roalisk
160 HP
20-10-5 bounce damage
Speed 3

Notes: Behaves exactly like a mutalisk but less squishy since it has acquired the regeneration and armor capabilities of a roach. The glaive worms also last longer and its acid are much stronger. Kasora is transported inside the roalisk.
====
Luna opens the cargo hold of Shadow's ship and sees Jess,"Do not be alarmed, I am merely here because I have detected an AI that requires upgrades, I can also give said construct a physical form, if it so desires."
Paper... He hadn't thought about it in a long time.
Between the Spectre and Reaper conditioning, he's had too many other things on his mind.
Thinking about... her... his rage was subsiding... but replaced... With what?- Sorrow? No.
Disappointment? Maybe... He could have saved her... If only he'd known.
If only.
(1st person now)
Why? Why? Why! Why didn't I save her?! Why? Maybe. No! There was time! No! But- NO! NO NO NOOOOO! You couldn't have done it I couldn't have saved her We couldn't have save her.
Face it, she's gone.
(3rd person again)
August had been staring at the heart, seemingly lost in space. Squaring off with his own demons.
He let out a painful shriek, years of pent up emotions the have been boiling to the surface for some time now.
Reaching fro a handful of D-8 Charges he threw them against a wall, a few people notices and scrambled for cover, but in his rage he forgot to prime them...
He collapsed. His helmet masking what could have been sorrow or hatred.
Jess thinks it over.
Remind me to do that later.

I smile. "Things are running as smoothly as can be expected, albeit with minor glitches. Things should proceed as planned."

OOC:
You didn't read the older threads. It's that simple.
Kasora unburrows and walks in front of August. "If you must toss grenades inside the Academy, please be advised that a nydus worm will take you on a joyride. Thank you and please shut up before I skewer you. Have a pleasant day."

Kasora burrows once again near his seat.
OOC: I see, so this whole time I had this cylinder which I didn't know about which I could've easily learned about from reading the older threads and I would know about it. Gotcha. Makes so much more sense.
Hey,
I know we just met,
And this is crazy,
But throw in a pure Zergling team
and let me troll around in the school pls.

Happy to see a Joey's thread in popular posts,

Vultureling.
Must you speak in flippin' circles?

RARGH! I'm being trolled by the members of JoeyRay's! I didn't know we even trolled each other! I'd have done it a million times by now!

By the by, it occurred to me that the Academy threads have found their way to popular several times.
Abel is currently Asleep, and tied to the bed several times to prevent what happened last time he tried to sleep during a mission.
OOC: Yeah I stay busy, oddly enough its called maintaining a relationship with my wife and 2 jobs. Anyway for my new ability I pick passive regeneration.

IC: I wake up from my sleep and realize that I am late to meeting the others in the ship hanger. I gather my equipment and dash to the hanger as fast a I can.
"Sorry I am late. Slept later and not as well a I have before."
Standing on top of a balcony, I watch as everyone starts to gather in the hanger and prepare for the next mission.
They lacked discipline. Horribly.
In the Reaper Corps, they would have been torn to shreds, then thrown out to the dogs.
Those were some really big dogs though.... What did they feed them?...
"You say we are not disciplined? You, who only moments ago let loose all his emotions and rage at the sight of a paper heart, are saying we are the ones with no discipline? Even if we are as you say, we are strong. We are intelligent. We are intuitive. Discipline leads to subservience. Subservience leads to a lack of creativity. A lack of creativity canbe what kills you. One who is creative can think their way out of problems. One who is subservant only obeys orders. Without a leader, they die. If I were in Reaper training, I would mock the leaders who teach people to be disciplined more than necessary. I would tear the dogs apart. Reapers are feared, but I am fearsome. We are here to learn; not to be slaves."
I walk away, back to the classroom.
OOC: Are you a mind reader, because I didn't say any of that out loud.
Also, if you could read my mind, you'd know I'm unstable, and that would explain my lack of... Reason.
06/28/2012 08:43 PMPosted by DarkZelot
Luna opens the cargo hold of Shadow's ship and sees Jess,"Do not be alarmed, I am merely here because I have detected an AI that requires upgrades, I can also give said construct a physical form, if it so desires."

@ Jess
Watch this.

A spark leaves her backpack and lands on the marine's power armor.
His "What the..." is cut off by his visor as it suddenly closes.

@DarkZealot
I require upgrades do I? You have no clue what I am.
You shall now suffer for your ignorance.

The armor's HUD goes dark for a moment, then powers back on.
This is your captain speaking.
You will be riding in a CMC-300 Power Armor.

The armor takes a few steps back, independent of your controls.

The inboard computer chirps a warning.
"Override commands have been deleted. Please report to a qualified mechanic as soon as possible."

We will start out with a brief warm up,
then proceed to taxi around the room.
Please insure that all safety harnesses are in place at this time.

The suit begins with jumping-jacks.
After a few moments the jumping stops and the armor begins to run in circles around the room.

If you are unhappy with our service,
please submit all complaints in binary code.
Jess gets a laugh from this.
An AI with my sense of humor. Never thought I'd live to see it.
I would have him do the chicken dance,
but I think that might give us away.

What do you think?
Remember when this happened in JANE, except the 'passenger' was dead? And people wondered about rigor mortis? Ugh.
Jess thinks it over.
Remind me to do that later.

I smile. "Things are running as smoothly as can be expected, albeit with minor glitches. Things should proceed as planned."

OOC:
You didn't read the older threads. It's that simple.

"As you wish" Luna says as she finds more things to upgrade.
The spark lands on Luna but she is unaffected, as an AI she had never felt pain,

OOC: read a few posts back Zanon, Luna is a mobile adjutant, plus she has several hundred firewalls, also her primary objectives cannot be deleted

Luna detects the AI in her systems, uncaring of the strange things it is making her do, she begins to upgrade the AI, increasing it's processing speed, she then unleashes ALL 600 of her anti-virus programs, and sends the AI back where it came from with a message:

Have a nice day.