Patch 1.5.0 Update

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
my patch seems to be hanging, it's been sitting at 0% for a loooooong while
07/31/2012 04:58 PMPosted by xXDefianceXx
There. That should be enough for the people complaining that blizzard is doing nothing.

Well, Blizzard is doing something all right. The problem is, 1.5.0 is filled with enough bugs to infest a command center.

Blizzard's gonna be flxing this for months.
THNX TO U GUYS, IT SEEMS MAYBE CUZ OF U, I GOT THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!!
Im having the same problem, Its still at Zero at the Optimzing stage.......dude what to do?
i like your pic, its the coolest of all the mods
07/31/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Nolen
after i dl'ed the patch a new patch window came up telling me i that it is optimizing my file. it's stuck at 0% and won't budge. i don't know what to do.

disable firewall
That's it? What about all the people I see who are having unbearable lag and choppy gameplay? I think that's a little more important than the trivial c*%@# you guys are looking into.
Loads of problems too for Apple users. My right click functionality is gone, making the game unplayable. And yeah, visually everything is like 25% uglier, but that's the least of my concerns. This seems to be a trend whether it's Blizzard, Apple or Adobe - make new products without any beta testing and let the public act as your feedback for free (that's not what we paid for when purchasing the game).
my starcraft wont even load and it ust says updatingbut it wont do anything. is that wat the problem is
My starcraft wont even load and it ust says updatingbut it wont do anything. Is that wat the problem is
StarCraft 2 Patch 1.5 = Diablo 3
Well, I'm living in latin america at the moment, I bought my copy in the US. The game I have in this computer used to be in english. But when I installed the new 1.5 patch it became the spanish version of the game. I can't log in because it says "You need an authorized language package to use this language" since it became the spanish version. PLEASE HELP.
Any ETA on fixing the map publishing? That was the sole reason for my excitement with this patch, and now I can't even publish the map I've spent so much time on.
07/31/2012 06:45 PMPosted by DaBernMon
Any ETA on fixing the map publishing? That was the sole reason for my excitement with this patch, and now I can't even publish the map I've spent so much time on.

Woa, realy? I have a 7v7 map en route and now you are saying I cant publish it?

DARN.
I updated with the patch, now the game won't even open!!! What should i do?
I think SC2 is suffering from a severe case of The Turrets Syndrome.
yea mine optimizing at 12 %
What i don't get is why you guys wen't ahead with NA when there were major issues in SEA about the patch?
this is the worst patch ever, i cant even play the game now because of this patch....god blizzard stop messing crap up.... this game was fine until this stupid update