[Mac] SC2 1.5 "Internal Error"

Mac Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
I'm about to try
I am also getting the error message "Unable to run StarCraft II. Required files are missing. Please reinstall StarCraft II." I restored my complete /Applications/StarCraft II folder from a Time Machine backup and I will try reinstalling Patch 1.5.
Same error as KodyJ on my end as well.
Thanks, maybe my internal error is not the same as others...
it gave me the restore windows option again... i hit restore windows and its not responding...:/
...then when i force quit it it says the missing files thing again
Thanks for working on this Machkhan
Support Bundle is one of the missing files on my folder….. its just a white sheet
Support Bundle is one of the missing files on my folder….. its just a white sheet

It is for me too but you can still right click it to show contents. That doesn't really help though.
07/31/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Ivakha

right click it and hit show contents
The Time Machine restore and reinstallation of Patch 1.5 failed. Maybe StarCraft II is looking for files outside of /Applications/StarCraft II which were changed when I first ran the patch install and are now messing things up.
[quote]

When i try this it says my Starcraft 2 is "not responding." When i eventually force quit it, it says "required files are missing."

Edit: Same error as KodyJ

this is happening to me as well. (macbook pro)
SC2Switcher.app is not working for me. It is going into the "Not Responding" state of StarCraft II. Has this worked for others?
not sure if this helps but the editor also does not respond
Hmmm. When I try and run "sc2-x.x.x.x-1.5.0.22342-enUS-Downloader.app" it errors and links me to this page
http://.....nydus.battle.net/BNET/..../setup/error/BLZPTS00002
which doesn't seem to exist.
I have the same problem as KodyJ as well. Tried using the SC2Switcher.app, but it still did the same thing.
SC2Switcher = "not responding" state

and THANKS!
I don't know if this will help you, but the first time I tried this, I got the message:

"Starcraft II
An error occurred starting StarCraft II. Please try again."

Obviously, no matter how many times I try, it does not work.

On a different note, the BETA of patch 1.5 works perfectly, from its client as well as from SC2Switcher.
Ok, I need y'all to do this.

1. Navigate to /Applications/StarCraft II
2. Right click the launcher.db file and open with TextEdit.
3. Tell me what the contents of the file are.
just "...."