Wrath of the Firstborn v3

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 16 17 18 Next
Suddenly, the family reunion is broken up by a Nydus Worm's head popping out of the ceiling. Its jaws open and a flood of saltwater begins pouring out...
The machine was still damaged and it couldn't move. "I am going to be like this for a while."

NINJA'D DAMN IT!
wfawwer wanted me to point out that worms aren't supposed to be able to tunnel in.
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Screw wfawwer.
We had to walk in here dang it!

IC: Thinking quickly, I use Void Prison to shut it's mouth. The stalkers then kill it.
The machine was too damaged and most of the joints were stressed. "Just great."
The Zealot comes back with four SCVs. Two begin repairing Faloria while the others begin on the Temple.
"Entaro Tassadar. I am Cazil. To whom do I speak?"
I face the High Templar. "I am High Prelate Daalis. How long have you slept brother?"
"I have slept for... I do not know. Allow me to consult the cryo computer."

I look at the pad.
"Roughly 37 Terran weeks."

Ok, what did I miss?
The dissolution of the Void Prison causes a surge of water to gush out, and though the worm died liquid continues to pour from between its slack jaws.
The other High Templar shoves a piece of the damaged Temple in to the worms mouth, stopping the flow. I think for a moment then look over at the probe. "Cazil, was this probe active when you arrived?"
"No. It was on standby like all the rest. I activated it so that it could deactivate the cryo pod if anything happened."
I nod. "A wise move. How did you enter?"
Around a dozen more worms appear, each one unleashing a flow of water.

Farewell, fools.
Knarled, no more worms according to wfawwer.
A giant Hydralisk worm comes along and eats all of the Nydus Worms and drops boulders to stop the flow of water.
Oh for crying out loud. You guys solved the worm problem in a completely lame way. I was trying to create an epic flooded battleground.
08/27/2012 01:19 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Oh for crying out loud. You guys solved the worm problem in a completely lame way. I was trying to create an epic flooded battleground.
Last time I checked, my person couldn't swim because the Terran was placed into a shell?