Wrath of the Firstborn v3

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 18 Next
I was growing tired of being kept waiting. I had waited painfully long for the Overminds destruction, but to speak to the leader of a Terran mining colony was ridiculous. "I tell you one last time, marine. Bring your leader to me, I will find him myself." I draw my Blade for emphasis.
Was that suppose to be directed at me? I think you got the scale wrong with the Tyrant. It is about 5 meters tall, not as big as an omegalisk.

Otherwise, disregard this post.

EDIT:
Also agree with CrymsonRaven in regards to the distance.
Zarkun, this is quite a distance from where you are at. And the marines wont let you pass.
Well, then who's still there? And when I think Tyrant, I think big. Sorry
"The Queen is large and she is Psionic herself"
IC: "Leave this place, or you will feel the wrath of a plague and the strength of the creep itself."
A few Cobras start slithering up around the Tyrant. "WHO DO YOU SERVE?" They hiss at the tyrant.
Roaches swarm over Calek's captors, slaying them quickly.

You are freed, Swarm Brother... but I have little trust left in me. What is your mission? Prove your loyalty to Kerrigan and the Swarm, or must destroy you.
"The Queen is large and she is Psionic herself"
IC: "Leave this place, or you will feel the wrath of a plague and the strength of the creep itself."
A few Cobras start slithering up around the Tyrant. "WHO DO YOU SERVE?" They hiss at the tyrant.

The tyrant is not even remotely close to your hive. It is inside the dome interacting with the humans.
I glanced at the dead marines, and then back at Faloria, who was beckoning me to go on. I nodded, and ran for my life towards the shield generator.
A trio of zerglings rapidly close in on the two. Behind them, the tyrant lumbers forward.
I switch the hand flamer on, waving it rapidly in the air. The zerglings leap at me, only to be fried one by one.
I am assuming the room to the shield generator has a door? Probably reinforced too.

Shining the light on the doorway, all Travis can see is the faint outline of the lower part of the tyrant. The door appears to be too small for the creature to fit in. Losing interest, the tyrant turns around. The sounds of it's footsteps disappear into the darkness.
I quickly pry open the shield generator and begin hitting it with my wrench, hoping that hitting it would do something. Isn't that what normally happens?

After 30 seconds of hitting it with my wrench the shield generator powers up.

OOC: Too lazy to RP me fixing it.
I am waiting for Crymson to post something before I go again.
OOC: Sorry I was helping move some more stuff to the new house again.

IC: I started to run through the hallway and I went through a door and it closed behind me, it wouldn't budge. "Just great." The Zerglings were hitting the door and one of the pipes came loose. It started to leak a gas.

OOC: This is the same thing from version 2.
You are separated from Travis CR?
Yeah, I said was trying to get them off his tail.
How is the lighting in the area? I imagine you are using a flashlight on the door.

The door is hit again until it falls down. Nothing enters through the door.

The frame of the door shakes violently. Travis catches a breif glimpse of the tyrant before it vanishes again.
A piece of metal came flying and it hit the gas mask. The gas was being inhaled in my body.
I grabbed my flask out of my pocket and I take a big gulp from it.
The Zerg are trying their best to get to me. I bang on the door.

"BANG BANG" "SHUT IT OUT THERE."

They quit for a little bit but then they proceeded to continue what they started.

"Once a savage beast usually stays as a savage beast."

One of those zerglings must've hit the door just right because there was a little opening at the bottom, not big enough for any of them to crawl out of. Just then some kind of gas started to fill up the room.

"This is not good." The gas was a mix of Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Chloride. I ripped a part of my coat to make a makeshift gas mask. I wrap it around my mouth and nose.

The gas touched my skin and it started to burn it.

"At this rate I'll be lucky if the Zerg get to me first."

OOC: Taken out of version 2.
If that was the only door, I knocked it down already. There's just nothing coming through the door yet.
OOC: I thought you were talking about Travis, because we should be in two separate spots.