Marine: Keep your shirt on sparky?

Terran Discussion
I don't understand that quote. Can someone please elaborate? Is he saying that the commander (us) is too cowardly to the a role of attacking when you command him to attack?
Akin to "Hold your horses."

Pretty much he's telling you to chill out.
Isn't it a quote from National Lampoon's Vacation or something?
"Keep your shirt on, sparky."

Obviously referring to the fact that the Marine's commander is a serial r@pist. Marine sees the commander removing his shirt in preparation for r@pe, and thusly tells the commander to stop, or else he will yell for help and kick wildly.

Haha! Thanks for the LOL! :D
not nearly as bad "In the rear with the gear", everything except "You scared me" sounds sexual from the scvs, including "well butter my biscuit"
not nearly as bad "In the rear with the gear", everything except "You scared me" sounds sexual from the scvs, including "well butter my biscuit"

Lmao..

YOU GOTTA REAAAAL PURRRTY MOUTH.
I got no cows, so I don't need your bull.
Actually, I find "You scared me" sexual too... I mean ¿what are they doing in the suit?
"In the rear with the gear" is an Aliens (movie) reference

"Keep your shirt on sparky" is not any pop culture reference, it just a weird way to say Calm Down
Yeah it basically means calm down. Sparky's a dog's name and you (the commander) are barking orders at the marine.

C'mon now. "In the rear with the gear" is an actual common phrase adopted from the US military, and also started in Full Metal Jacket. The other lines for the SCVs are meant to play into the whole hick accent, redneck appearance.
hi