SC2 Makes me rage

General Discussion
Anyone else have this problem? I don't rage with other games but in SC2 it seems like I always get these huge losing streaks and I go nuts over it. Eventually I will catch back up to my best rank but not through a similar win streak, it takes much more time. I try to take breaks but it doesn't help much t-t

going on six loses now and I smashed my purell bottle over it. I don't rage in wow :(
lol purell rage!

+like
lol even if i lose 1 game,
i give up
i dont feel like playing other games when i lose
:<
edit: UNLESS ITS 2V2 HERPHERP
i give up
it just encourages me to play better next game.
:>
i give up
it just encourages me to play better next game.
:>

i dont even feel like playing 1v1 anymore because i lost a few weeks ago D:
I raged once. I was playing an intense PvZ. The zerg fast expanded to the gold, and I didn't catch it. I had some zealots and stalkers outside his base to try and contain him, I thought I had him on one base.

I was doing everything right, my build order, my micro, I was teching up to colossi, I had just gotten an expansion running, I was scouting everything but the gold. Then suddenly, he trades armies with his roach/hydra force before I was able to get colossi out, and during the fight he obliterates my probes with a dozen or more mutas. I think he even had a nydus pop up in my main.

I gg'd, but after leaving the game, I started shouting at people irl, I even shoved somebody, I was so angry. In my defense, though, they were criticizing me the entire time I was playing.
Lose #7

Hurray for terran being the biggest load of bull-hockey I've ever seen

well at least my desk smells nice
Only terran makes me rage.
Luph, what do you do when you take a ''break''?
<-- already broken a keyboard over sc2 rage
lol purell rage!

+like
Luph, what do you do when you take a ''break''?

read the forums

:P

read the forums

:P

You might want to try doing something not related to Starcraft. Got to clear your mind. Take as much time as you deem necessary to relax and think about other things.

When you'll start a new match, feeling relieved, you'll play better. :)
I've had quite the rage-fest lately. I actually broke my cheap pressed wood desk that my monitor is sitting on, the screws ripped through the wood and one side of my desk collapsed where my monitor sits. I now have the desk propped up on top of the screws, so my desktop and screen are slightly lopsided.

Point being, you are definitely not alone.

Note: All I did was slam my first on my desk, ONE time. So unforgiving :(. I just haven't been playing good lately, I seem to have lost my touch. I was like 30+ games over my losses, ughhh.