Repair.exe download

Technical Support
I don't seem to have the Repair.exe in my Support folder anymore. I don't know where it went.

I can find the official download for the WoW repair tool but not the SC2 one anywhere. It would be super unfortunate to have to re-install the whole thing over again. Can someone please upload their Repair.exe (in Starcraft II/Support/ folder) or link me to the download?

Please this would be incredibly helpful and much appreciated.

<3
I've been searching the web for the last hour and cannot find a download link anywhere. Please someone help me!
Hi nullGoose, the Repair has been retired, and it's functionality has been integrated to other tools. This means that StarCraft II will repair itself on demand, and will be automatic.
StarCraft II will repair itself on demand, and will be automatic.
..just like the Emporer's New Clothes!1!!!!
Greetings All,

I tried to load StarCraft 2 this morning and the game crashed back to the "Play" screen just before I was able to enter my log in information. The screen was gray and I was able to see the login in screen; It droped to the "Play" screen as the gray login screen was visible. Does anyone have any ideas?
is your video card overclocked? if it is, return it to the standard settings. SCII doesnt like OCed cards for some reason
Look.

they may have removed "SC2 Repair" to integrate it into other functions so it fixes/runs automatically, but i can tell u this right now. every time i click play on the load menu i get the same message : "An error occurred starting Starcraft. Please try again later"

and i duno how to fix it
"An error occurred starting Starcraft II. Please try again."
Hi nullGoose, the Repair has been retired, and it's functionality has been integrated to other tools. This means that StarCraft II will repair itself on demand, and will be automatic.
I'd try a Selective Startup first, goldendragon. Then I'd try running StarCraft II on another User Account in Windows. I would also make sure Windows is up to date, and has the latest Service Pack.
The repair tool makes more sence to have it as the repair tool, And blizzard I heavily advise not getting rid of it for WoW too, Because honestly, When people aren't having problems they dont need it on their startup, but when people are having problems, it checks all the files. I'm not exactly sure how it all works, but it isnt working for me because my starcraft II will literally EVERY TIME AFTER LAUNCHER will black screen, and just close itself and bring be back to my desktop. No error message or anything.
Hello. 99.9% of serious problems I have had with world of warcraft, starcraft 2 and warcraft 3 have been related to corrupted files. I have never ever had such a problem with software that is not Blizzard and I have never had it not happen on Blizzard software. I believe the problem is related to their file system which is why they are the only company I know of that even has a repair tool. They have trouble admitting to any of this which is apparent when they blame and waste your time on a hundred other general factors that could affect any software. But obviously this is happening only on Blizzard software for 99% of users. Likewise they are probably embarrassed to even have a repair tool which is the most likely reason for keeping it but moving it out of sight.

The very simple answer to deal with the files that Blizzard software is corrupting is to make a backup copy of your installation. Any time you hit a big problem simply copy the backup over the original. When you run the game it will update automatically and you're all set. This has worked every single time for me without exception, even times when the repair tool failed. For those of you who already have a broken game, I'm afraid you'll have to reinstall but this time you can make a backup copy so it will never happen again. Happy gaming!

And just so it's not all dark, these kinds of errors are happening less and less which means they must be doing something about it.
Repair tool shifted to launcher b4 clicking play button. Top left side click help and repair tool.
left click on ur sc2 shortcut and open folder location then go to support and u will find the repair
launch sc2 dont hit the play button, go to help tab menu > repair tool
Hey noob. This is why I keep the installer around. After a few crashes I reinstall and all problems go away for about 6 months.
I'm having a problem with starting SC2. I downloaded the newest patch 2.0.8. Since then, I can't play. The error comes up with "Your StarCraft ll installation is damaged." I thought the repair function would fix that... Any suggestions???
Uhm.... when i click on my shortcut, i get the windw that says checking for updates.... It never goes away and doesnt open the next thing. ive looked for the repair.exe but its not there and when i open a file called Repair-on-demand which is in my SC2 folder it says i have a corrupt file.... Tell me why the hell you removed the Repair.exe.... Now i prlly have to reinstall the whole thing over... !!!!!!!!!! BAH