Umoja's Plains (Completed)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
"I am likely to end up killing the Soldier off."
Well he is likely to die for reasons I'm not going to share until the RP starts :) Which is probably tomorrow btw
"I am going to use my Spectre to kill him off eventually, when I am ready."
That is assuming I dont kill him first :D
08/15/2012 11:30 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
That is assuming I dont kill him first :D
That is assuming I don't decapitate him yet.
I think we can start now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Desmond and Ivan Petrovia are suddenly alarmed when a green light begins flashing on the console in each of their rooms. Three beeps in sequence coming from the console go off. BEEP BEEP BEEP!. . . . . BEEP BEEP BEEP!. . . . . BEEP BEEP BEEP!. . . . .
I was exiting my room and I nodded to one of the soldiers, I started to walk away and to the lounge where most of the other passengers would be. It's about time.
Ivan says, "What is the racket about?"
Kordas awakens, to find himself locked in a cage. It gives out a hiss and words come from its mouth. "The master will destroy you."
I get dressed immediately after waking up. I press a button on my desk.

"Status report! What is the problem! Give me a sit rep! This is level 2 security breach according to the alarms."
@Smylez: [Captain Ron is online], "Calm down Jack, this is the communications console. Im here to tell you that your shift starts at 1700 and its 1655." Ron looks around, "Did I sound the wrong alarm or something? This is the security breach you said to wake you up with right? You said this is the best way to wake you up."

@CrymsonRaven: [A guard stops you in the hall] "Whoa! Hey, what are you doing out? Can I help you? Only guards can leave their quarters unless summoned."

@ShadowFury: BEEP BEEP BEEP. . . . . BEEP BEEP BEEP. . . . . BEEP BEEP BEEP. . . . .
I am a pure blooded zerg.

Class- Labratory zerg area

Background:- Invisible chaneglings that can turn visible

Facts: Cannot fight by his DNA,can only cause chaos by deception and cunning.

Is this good enough for a character?
"Jack, what is this alarm all about?" Ivan asks, his Russian accent thick.
I was stopped and I turned around. "Sorry, I just wanted a little walk that's all." I put my hand in my duster and reach for my Bayonet Sword, but I went against it and grabbed a cigar and lit it. "Sorry for the trouble, I will head back to my room now."
I am a pure blooded zerg.

Class- Labratory zerg area

Background:- Invisible chaneglings that can turn visible

Facts: Cannot fight by his DNA,can only cause chaos by deception and cunning.

Is this good enough for a character?
"I am happy that HBRB isn't here, because he would go psycho changeling on your @ss for choosing Changeling."
Senses danger on the ship somewhere and felt trouble and anger among his zerg counterparts......

hiss..........."We must stick together!" he says as multyple zerg start ripping each other apart, they stop....."Idiotssss do you know nothing of patience?"
OOC: Risk, just fill out a character sheep I have in the OP then yes.

IC: "This is your on duty alarm, Its on because your on duty. Patrol the ship, make sure everything goes smoothly. Remember, nobody is allowed out of their rooms except for guards. Use the radio of anything goes wrong."
"Hey guard, I have something to show you in my room." I walk back to my room.
"Im not allowed to go into passenger's rooms. Is that some kind of threat?"
Name: Known by fellow ones as simply "The Ancient"
Race:Zerg
Unit Type:Chaneling/Viper dialect[a.k.a lots of hissing and a exceptionally long forked tong]
Backstory:Born and raised by the overmind,relized he was just apawn and eventually broke off......eventually he become a complete rogue zerg who can still sway zerg minds to his side to assist him in his deception and chaos
Profession:Heightened sense and very very high intelegince
Defining Characteristics:Controlitive....Charasmatic

Is this good?
"I didn't know that you weren't allowed in, I was just going to let you see something. How about I go in and I grab it so I can show you?" I go back inside my room and I grab a picture. I show it to the guard and it's a picture of some church people with me when I was younger. "I am going to Umoja on a business trip for them, they are like family to me. For they raised me when I found them, good people. I just hope that this business trip I am going to wont be delayed."