Hunt for the Snowbound Relic

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
08/19/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Solarr
Once a starport gets up, i want an attached tech lab, and i want ravens being pumped out left and right to look for that relic.
"uhhh, relic?....and yes sir I guess."
I look up and see the Battlecruiser fall from the sky. Several Zealots and Stalkers warp in from the Carrier, Duskbringer. "Defend the camp. I am going to investigate that crash." I move towards the crash.
The Battlecruiser crashed into the middle of a forest like area, there was even a open area within the forest which we crashed it. I let go of my grip and I fly across the bridge and hit the floor with a thud.
I see the explosion within a forest. I pick up the pace. My speed being my greatest asset I arrive at the forest. I continue inwards, ducking all the time. But I kept my Psi blades at the ready, if I needed to make fast attacks in a tight space, these were my weapons.
( Signal is picked up by the dominion base )

Send two ravens to the area, put in some seeker missles, just in case.
( Signal is picked up by the dominion base )

Send two ravens to the area, put in some seeker missles, just in case.
"Yes sir, should I go with perhaps?"
If you want. just watch yourself, i dont need Mengsk getting angry at me.
08/19/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Solarr
"Several things wrong there. Capitalization, not enough of it. No quotations when speaking as a character. I get confused from that. And logic. Why would Mengsk get mad at a single man in the entire Dominion army? I am doing this so wfawwer doesn't see this and rain her wrath down upon you through the form of Zarkun."
*Spongy rides in the Raven, wondering what they will find.*
Raven (computerized) pilot:"Signal picked up, closing in on the position."
*Spongy readies his rifle, and orders the 2 men with him to do the same."
08/19/2012 08:29 AMPosted by ShadowFury
"Several things wrong there. Capitalization, not enough of it. No quotations when speaking as a character. I get confused from that. And logic. Why would Mengsk get mad at a single man in the entire Dominion army? I am doing this so wfawwer doesn't see this and rain her wrath down upon you through the form of Zarkun."
OOC:Well for the logic, my char is the son of a extremely wealthy businessman, who knows mengsk personally and donates lots of money to the dominion. Im sure mengsk doesn't want something happening to his son.
I pick myself up and I activate the comms. {I want the Aseena Corps. and the Raven Heart Company at the hanger bay in twenty minutes. I want the rest of you to protect the ship, protect the colonists, and try to fix that engine.} I give Michael command of the bridge, I then walked down to the armory and got my armor and gear ready.

The when were standing in the hanger bay, four of the armored trucks were started, the turrets prepped, the men loaded themselves on the trucks, eight fits in a truck. The three trucks with a wolf with a flower on it. The other one belonged to Raven Heart Company, an elite squad of eight men. Their symbol was a Raven and a heart.
OOC: Ignore what I put originally. Completely forget that this would be a full-scale thing, so tech can get up REALLY fast.

IC: Buzzing is heard around the crash site, as it appears insects have begun investigating the downed ship.
I look from the trees and see the armored Terran vehicles. I walk into the circle. My hands hanging at my side. "En taro Tassadar Terrans."
There was buzzing being heard. "Ok men, we want to be careful. I want the trucks to form a defensive perimeter around Serenity, you are the elite of the men that fight on this her, YOU ARE WARRIORS!"

The men were cheering. The turrets were loaded, the men had their equipment ready and loaded.

I saw the Protoss. I dropped the rifle and the blades extended out of the wrist of the suit. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?!"
A few hours later, Ergaffi radios in the OK and the fleet lands, SCV's going out and beginning the construction of a base camp. Having seen the Dominion begin construction of a base, I radio a warning to them. {Dominion base camp, this is the flagship Excalibur of the Lorian Exploration Unit. We're giving you a chance to leave this place while you're still alive, otherwise this will be a short trip for you.} I set down the mic, and wait to see how they respond. I already had 3 companinies of Lancers, a company of Spartans, and an Assassin prepared for battle in case the Dominion got gutsy.

OOC: Lancer- Equipped with UTH-9 plasma beam emitters, C-4 charges, Breaker plasma pistol, mithril lances and LAN-23 combat armor, few opponents survive direct battle against them. Warrior Caste.

Spartan- Elite soldiers, these men and women have gone through hell and back to become the best of the best when it comes to battle. Armed with the GRA-34 Plasma assault rifle, Gutter assault pistol, mithrite swords and collapsible shields, and equipped with the SPA-300 combat armor with prototype shield generators, when they want you dead, you're dead. Warrior Caste

Assassin- Loria's answer to the Dominion Ghost and Raider's various stealth units. The Assassin can use purely their psionics to cloak and each have unique abilities for combat. Equipped with the EMR-224 Sniper Rifle, Cutthroat plasma pistol, mithril dirks, and the ASI-100 combat/survival suit, you'll never see them coming. Assassin Caste.
"So how do you find this cold planet?" I attempt to make Terran small talk, I think I was getting good at it. "I am Malak, the apprentice of Zeratul, and I am here to find how and why you came across this planet. You do not bare Dominion symbols."
"Alright Commander, we are within visual of the crash site...what now?"
*While he sounded calm, he was quite nervous on the inside.*
Several bugs land on top of the ship, not able to be seen, apparently trying to find a way in. However, others fly around, buzzing angrily like a swarm of annoyed Terran Bees. Several dive-bomb into the vehicles, and others open fire, their shots, for the most part, missing the troops and the Templar
"What do you see?"