The Raven's Heart (RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
08/21/2012 05:13 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
The rest of the prisoners, except for SF and Avikon, will be brought into the courtyard, they have just arrived. This is so we don't get confused people, I will be starting the RP soon, so be patient ok?

Well this could happen on the ship transporting them.
5 years ago
A small security force was assembled outside of the newly abandoned wing. Each one of them was fully geared and prepared to handle the threat.
The radio crackled to life.
"You've got the green light, Red Team."
"Go Go Go!" Red one gave the order.
They burst through the double doors and were greeted by a dusky, dim-lit ward. The walls were cracked and tables were overturned. The walkways were in pieces, the floor was littered with material from the walls... and dead bodies.
The flashlights of the team's rifles seemed to have little effect on the ward, as the entire place was grey, a dull, melancholic color that effected everything there, including any foreign light source.
"Find that bastard!" Red one commanded.
The team spread out, searching among the debris and corpses for their target.
After several minutes of eerie silence, Red Five came in over the team COM.
"I got em'! He's ov-" He never finished that sentence, but instead replaced it with gurgling and chocked screams.
"Five?! What the hell is going on!" one didn't get a response.
Three was next. "I just heard something! S**t- he's behind me! No, wait! No!"
A similar death rattle was heard from three's radio.
"Weapons hot, shoot first and ask questions later!"
Red One received a crisp "Yes, sir!" from his last two members.
Four spoke up "I think I just saw something behind that wall."
A second passed. "Right there! I got him!" Gunshots rang out.
"Damnit, I missed! Where'd he g-"
Four went black.
The fear was tangible now.
"Two, regroup by the entrance, maybe we can take him down together."
One waited for a reply.
"Two? Come in!"
There was still nothing.
The Former Red team leader cursed and slowly made his way back to the double doors, careful to make no noise and watch all corners.
The burly man took a step over a dead inmate when he was hit with what felt like a sledgehammer. He was sent flying several meters, but recovered as quickly as he could, he didn't want to die in this hellhole.
He raised his rifle at a shadowy figure and fired. He continued to fire until his clip was empty. He lowered his rifle and gazed in amazement at the lanky man, who appeared to have been standing there the whole time he was firing.
"What the hell are you!" The security force member's voice was riddled with fear.
The masked man took a few steps closer, all of his horrifying details now visible to the damned soul. The creature's breathing was heavy, and added greatly to his scary persona.
The security officer was now backing up on all fours, whimpering.
"No-No-N-No ple-please no."
His pleading was dismissed, as the thin man took surprisingly heavy steps toward the to soon-to-be-dead man. Each thud of his boot adding just that much more to his fear.
"HELP! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"
His cries for assistance were in vain, for the mysterious thing was suddenly on top of him, picked him up by his neck and tilted it to the right at an extreme angle with incredible speed, breaking his neck as if it were a pencil.
Prisoner X had begun his reign of terror.
5 years ago
A small security force was assembled outside of the newly abandoned wing. Each one of them was fully geared and prepared to handle the threat.
The radio crackled to life.
"You've got the green light, Red Team."
"Go Go Go!" Red one gave the order.
The burst through the double doors and were greeted by a dusky, dim-light ward. The walls were cracked and tables were overturned. The walkways were in pieces, the floor was littered with material from the walls... and dead bodies.
The flashlights of the team's rifles seemed to have little effect on the ward, as the entire place was grey, a dull, melancholic color that effected everything there, including any foreign light source.
"Find that bastard!" Red one commanded.
The team spread out, searching among the debris and corpses for their target.
After several minutes of eerie silence, Red Five came in over the team COM.
"I got em'! He's ov-" He never finished that sentence, but instead replaced it with gurgling and chocked screams.
"Five?! What the hell is going on!" one didn't get a response.
Three was next. "I just heard something! S**t- he's behind me! No, wait! No!"
A similar death rattle was heard from three's radio.
"Weapons hot, shot first and ask questions later!"
Red One received a crisp "Yes, sir!" from his last two members.
Four spoke up "I think I just saw something behind that wall."
A second passed. "Right there! I got him!" Gunshots rang out.
"Damnit, I missed! Where'd he g-"
Four went black.
The fear was tangible now.
"Two, regroup by the entrance, maybe we can take him down together."
One waited for a reply.
"Two? Come in!"
There was still nothing.
The Former Red team leader cursed and slowly made his way back to the double doors, careful to make no noise and watch all corners.
The burly man took a step over a dead inmate when he was hit with what felt like a sledgehammer. He was sent flying several meters, but recovered as quickly as he could, he didn't want to die in this hellhole.
He raised his rifle at a shadowy figure and fired. He continued to fire until his clip was empty. He lowered his rifle and gazed in amazement at the lanky man, who appeared to have been standing there the whole time he was firing.
"What the hell are you!" The security force member's voice was riddled with fear.
The masked man took a few steps closer, all of his horrifying details now visible to the damned soul. The creature's breathing was heavy, and added greatly to his scary persona.
The security officer was now backing up on all fours, whimpering.
"No-No-N-No ple-please no."
His pleading was dismissed, as the thin man took surprisingly heavy steps toward the to soon-to-be-dead man. Each thud of his boot adding just that much more to his fear.
"HELP! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"
His cries for assistance were in vain, for the mysterious thing picked him up by his neck and tilted it to the right at an extreme angle with incredible, breaking his neck as if it were a pencil.
Prisoner X had begun his reign of terror.

Pretty scary !@#$
During the next five years, tales of the monstrous man had spread like wildfire, being the only thing of interest at most times.
"I swear! He stood eight feet tall, and swallowed Ferguson whole!"
"He snuck up on me, and sliced my leg wide open with his claws!"
"... then, he just walked away. I mean, I was just sitting there, in my own urine, and all those other guy's blood..."
"We didn't think Jack was brave enough to walk into that wing. But he was. And nobody's seen him since." -and it goes on and on and on.

The truth is- No one knows the truth.
After the death of everyone in the "Abandoned Wing", higher ups in the prison undertook a purge of several documents, the contents known only to them.
During the next five years, tales of the monstrous man had spread like wildfire, being the only thing of interest at most times.
"I swear! He stood eight feet tall, and swallowed Ferguson whole!"
"He snuck up on me, and sliced my leg wide open..."
"... then, he just walked away. I mean, I was just sitting there, in my own urine, and all my friends blood..."
"We didn't think Jack was brave enough to walk into that wing. But he was. And nobody's seen him since." -and it goes on and on and on.

The truth is- No one knows the truth.
After the death of everyone in the "Abandoned Wing", higher ups in the prison undertook a purge of several documents, the contents known only to them.

Ever written a horror novel? Seriously I am not kidding I am scared!
I haven't made enough monsters in my life (in JoeyRay's), so I decided to just go all out on this dude.
"I can't wait until the next wave of expe- I mean prisoners come in!"
You mean fellow inmates correct SF. :D

IC: The Cargo Ship was approaching Kas'vania Prison. One of the guards stood up from his seat and approached the holding block. "KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE OR WE WILL KNOCK YOU !@#$%ES OUT!"

The Warden was getting ready for his speech, he even had a new suit he was going to wear. The Raven inside of the painting was fear itself, the Raven was the messenger.
Also, Prisoner X doesn't always attack on sight, but if you are hostile, he will kill you, or at least beat you up reeaaaaal good.
Just a cautionary post, for the RP's sake.
Also, Prisoner X doesn't always attack on sight, but if you are hostile, he will kill you, or at least beat you up reeaaaaal good.
Just a cautionary post, or the RP's sake.
Fair enough, I plan to make my person a quiet guy anyway. (hope X is cool with him :P)
Terras looks around. He was going to make another inmate his little slave.
08/21/2012 05:39 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE OR WE WILL KNOCK YOU !@#$%ES OUT!"

"Funny joke, got any others?"
I stand next to the warden as we watch the transport ship come in.
"Every batch is a whole new series of problems in the medical department here." I thought.
*Ricky leaned against the wall, whistling. He didn't seem very shaken up by the fact he was going to an asylum at all.*
A clear gas starts to seep into the prisoners cells inside the Cargo Ship. "Shut up !@#$%." The prisoners start to fall asleep.

The Warden (first person soon for him.) steps out of his office and starts to head for the courtyard, the fog was rolling in, but the searchlights should keep it at bay. The air was getting dark and gloomy, the smell of the rotting corpse at the gate, from last night.
Also, Raven, I was planning on having an ornate silver key hanging around X's neck, which plays an important role in the prison, if that's alright with you, and maybe you could work it into your own plot, I'd hate to add a bunch to your story, since it is your RP after all, considering that I've already added a whole Wing that's been abandoned.
It's ok Avikon, it's actually helpful for some ideas.
Silver key though, extremely decorated, many edges, so you assume any lock it does fit in will be incredibly hard to pick with conventional methods.
OOC:So when are we gonna officially start this thing? :D
We are starting since I posted about the Cargo Ship.