Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Eh, you ninja'd me smart one.
<BlackWarrior>
Name: Ryan Dermont
Race: Terran
Class: Pilot
Primary: Light Machine Gun
Secondary: P-45 Guass Pistol
Backstory: Joined the military with my brother at the age of 18, right when i was at a qualified age, after when me and my brother went out on our first mission, he was shot by a hydralisk almost as soon as we got there, after that i decided to start piloting instead, just to be on the safe side. I still get action, but being a pilot is a lot safer.
"Okay, not going to use Korzis because of what I am afraid you might do here."
I dont know what that is suppose to mean^^ But Whatever. Just post your character please :)

EDIT: Hey, sorry about Joranis. Check UP, he is in fact alive!
How many before we start Mark? And you are needed for the sake of the RP in DH.
I want 4+ people and 6+ characters You may have more then one character.

EDIT: But I am flexible. I would rather go with less then have the RP die.

Second EDIT:
08/27/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Zarkun
you are needed for the sake of the RP in DH.

If you want to catch me up I would love to join back in! I am soo sorry I dropped it. Out of all the RP's I could have dropped I did not intentionally drop yours. I am still noob to this, I didn't realize how much was too much. So I just joined every single RP and then forgot about some. (Reckoning, Darkest Heart, Raven's Heart etc.)
Go when you have four people, which you only need one more, that way it gets going and people can see it's worth joining.
Out of respect for experience, that is what I'll do! ^^
The reason why SF is afraid to bring out Korzis, is because he is afraid that you might kill him like the spectre out of the blue. He is just being cautious, and you could've warned him about it first.

And SF, just RP as him, we can be stowaways on the ship. :D And then if he tries to kill us kill us, then we will report of the RP.
I wont kill anyone without warnings I promise!
"Fine. But there will be one big difference between Cynthia and Korzis in their lives..."

<ShadowFury, The Chaotic Scientist (That's right, I have a title!>
Name: Korzis Ravius.
Race: Terran/Protoss
Class: Preferably a custom
Primary Weapon: A One Handed Sword
Secondary: Pistol (This would be a good design for its look: http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=608&tbm=isch&tbnid=P1MZIDml_ZXjQM:&imgrefurl=http://xax-atomic.webs.com/haloodst.htm&imgurl=http://xax-atomic.webs.com/Halo3-ODST_Automag-Pistol-02.gif&w=640&h=383&ei=4s47UPzaO-_oiwKBjIGoCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=535&vpy=73&dur=1583&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=165&ty=62&sig=101846977532911463441&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=95&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:147, Damn that is long.)
Backstory: The child of two powerful Psionics Korzis and his sister stowaway on a ship, looking for adventure, or some other crap.
Defining Characteristics: Several short Protoss appendages mixed in with his short black hair. Darkish blue eyes. A small scar on the right side of his lower lip. A not very muscled complex. Crimson eyes when angered, he and his sister are the next vessels of the 'Demon'.
Would it be possible for me to join in? Only RP'd once before, but I learn quick.
<CrymsonRaven, Raven Heart (I chose my own title.)
Name: Cynthia Ravius
Race: Terran/Protoss
Class: Preferably a custom
Primary Weapon: Crossbow
Secondary: Knife
Backstory: The child of two powerful Psionics, Cynthia and her brother stowaway on a ship, looking for excitement and mischief, or some other random !@#$ for some unknown reason.
Defining Characteristics: Several Protoss appendages and they are mixed in with her shoulder length silver hair. Dark Purple eyes. Her eyes turn crimson when she gets mad, for she is the next vessel.
08/27/2012 12:50 PMPosted by morrjo
Would it be possible for me to join in? Only RP'd once before, but I learn quick.

Yeah! Just make a character!
Markus, this is what the crossbow is going to look a lot like.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49607772@N06/4928633043/
08/27/2012 12:44 PMPosted by ShadowFury
he and his sister are the next vessels of the 'Demon'.

Can you explain this before I officially add you to the 2nd post?

CR, thats great! thanks for the link!
"The demon is basically a powerful Psionic being that originally inhabited their father. When they are angered to a large extent it comes in and their eyes turn crimson along with their Psionic energy."
And yes Markus, the demon has been in other RP's. Inside of Zaros.

So it has happened before.
eh. . . okay. Is it going to be OP?
It doesn't happen much, but when it does. It's usually fended off. And since they are both vessels, then if it comes out in one, it comes out in both.

You can fight it off if that's what you are asking.