I'm (hopefully) back!

Joeyray's Bar
Hey, some of you may know me as an insane Zergling/Vulture hybrid, a streetwise guy with a trident, or something else I've forgotten.

Anyways, my excuse is that I'm back from a trip to Canada which took 1/10 of my body weight and left my right foot half-crippled (for now).

Happy RPing!

(First one to find the joke gets a Creepshake)
Start the bets! How long until Vultureling disappears into the shadows?

Good to see you around.
Dude, you came to Canada?

You shoulda stopped by, I coulda given you a tour.
How many Americans do we have here!?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say most of us. Not me though. I laugh at what you guys call 'cold'.
Well, I think I will have to drop out of the Angels of Darkness (Too far behind, missed the opening while sleeping...) (or something like that, not good w. names...)

But I'll try to host something,
Oh, Thundercrash, didn't know you were Canadian too. What province?
AB. You?
Welcome Baaack!!!!!!!Vultre you could join Feral which is just started and is different from all the other RPs if you want to join one
09/06/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Thundercrash
I'm going to go out on a limb and say most of us. Not me though. I laugh at what you guys call 'cold'.

Hey, Minnesota may not be the coldest place in the world, but it's certainly colder than the furnace that is georgia, and any other state down there, for that matter. I think I have a good idea of cold, considering the temperature of most places here.

That, or we laugh at the lower areas' ideas of cold, and you in turn chuckle at us for thinking we know what cold is. I dunno, and since I don't plan on taking a vacation in canada, I won't find out anytime soon.
09/06/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Jake
That, or we laugh at the lower areas' ideas of cold, and you in turn chuckle at us for thinking we know what cold is.

Pretty much true, although the idea that Canadians are uncomfortable in great heat is just laughable.

Everyone is uncomfortable in great heat. That's why you wear lighter clothing when it's hot.

What's the coldest it gets in Minnesota?
09/06/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Thundercrash
AB. You?
Toronto, Ontario. Been to AB once a fair while ago though, it's pretty nice over there.
"Ontario is pretty nice. I go to Stratford often."
Indeed it is. Do not have fond memories of Toronto, but that's just because I had a stop-over there on my way to Chile, and my Ipod broke.
Well, he doesn't remember the exact numbers, but on the first year my dad had moved in to Minnesota, it had been one of the coldest winters recorded. It lasted for 'many months', so much longer than three months, likely stealing a month from each of it's two neaboring seasons, it was often below zero temperature at varying degrees for weeks at a time, and even those who had been here for a while had been upset.

I dunno, that is probably dwarfed by the weather reports of northern canada, but it was damn cold. He's probably been here longer than I've been out of the womb, so sorry if I don't have a specific temperature.