Knights of the resistance(RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
I move up to Soren, then begin a series of taps on his leg with my fingers.

Who will be the one we search for? I say in scout-speak.
Finishing my mochacino and head out into the streets, considering making a stop at a friends on Second Street after heading to the mall. Gotta see if they got my boots in yet, then see if they released the new album. Man I got a lot to do today. I walk into the mall and stop by the boot shop, asking the cashier if my boots were in. He disappears into the back of the store for a moment, then comes back out with them. Paying what I owed, I then head to the music store, listening to several samples before checking for the one I want. "D@mn," I mutter, "Not here yet. Bet everywhere else in the Protectorate will be able to buy it before me..." Walking out, I start the trek to Second Street, saying hi back to anyone who says hi to me.
I nod to our leader and went outside of our hideout.. I had a simple shirt and pants on, and I went over to the cafe. "How's everyone doing today?" As I take a seat.
Luke takes special notice of (CR, I dont even think you HAVE a character name.) Where did he come from? Makes me wonder where he is going...
He subvocalises into the comlink, "An old friend of mine, he tends to disguise himself for fun. He is immature, but friendly. He tends to lie for fun. However, he cannot disguise his voice. If someone has a a voice that has a pitch that goes from low to high back to low, and can't pronounce a few letters properly without stuttering, it might be him."
He then asks an young man in civilian clothing,(Zarkun, this is you) "Hello, I haven't seen you around, Can I ask the location of the town libruary?(Located next to the shopping mall) "
"Over by the mall. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a friend to visit." I keep walking, making a mental note to watch for the man in the future. Everyone, even new people, know where the library is. Reaching my friends house, I knock on the the door three times, then wait. As the door opens, I step in and the door closes quickly. "How you doin, bill?"

"Fine, long as you weren't tailed." I sigh and drop the one CD I had on me. "List of potential targets, boss doesn't even know I made it."

"So then why'd you use your hard as hell to crack encryption?"

"Felt like it. Looks like a music CD anyways. Even have music on there for a cover up." Frank sighs, then gets to trying to decrypt it, grunting in frustration every now and then."
I walk down Second Street, looking for the garage I worked at.
"Over by the mall. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a friend to visit." I keep walking, making a mental note to watch for the man in the future. Everyone, even new people, know where the library is. Reaching my friends house, I knock on the the door three times, then wait. As the door opens, I step in and the door closes quickly. "How you doin, bill?"

"Fine, long as you weren't tailed." I sigh and drop the one CD I had on me. "List of orders." He nods and begins decrypting it.

So you suspect someone... because they don't know where the library is? Ordinarily, people would give an answer and forget about the person.
Just out of curiosity, why would you need a list of orders when your commander is literally within twenty feet of you? Wouldn't it be more rational, to simply speak through her, as a CD could be intercepted?
I order just a regular black coffee with a single creamer. "So, what's going on so far today?"
Who are you talking to CR?
It was pretty much a general question in the coffee shop, mostly the bartender because I feel that is pretty much his/her title whoever runs the shop.
I was in a hurry, Fantasy. I'll edit that.
The coffee shop owner says, "Fine, Didya hear? A group of people are creating a resistance movement or something. Do you think it will raise taxes?"
Sorry on how I worded my answer.

IC: I took a sip from the coffee and I noticed a paranoid man at a table near me. (This is you Markus.) "I don't know, we just have to wait and find out."
And fixed.

IC: About 3 hours later, he finally gives up. "If I can't crack it with my stuff, then you're save to give it to your Commander, though I'd give her the cracking method first." I nod and say thanks before heading back out, stopping by my house to change into the new boots and put the CD in it's place. Then I head back to the coffee shop, intent to get some breakfast with as early as we got up.
Luke Bishop pulls out a (My mind is blank!!! The devise one would use to hear something that is far away.) and starts listening on the conversation between CR and the bartender.
I took another sip. "I don't believe of this resistance, it could be real. But I don't know, I just want to play my cards right and I want to stay out of it."
As I walk in, I spot The Raven and nod, sitting down at a table and ordering pancakes and bacon. Then I notice the man who was just a little too intent on The Raven's and the bartender's conversation.
The storekeeper grunts, and said "That is the right thing to do. A street ear told me rumors of it, the man playing the violin on Protectorate avenue. The street musician knows of all the rumors of town. A few more of them streetears wander the streets all day, and find all sort of crazy things. Refill?"
I nod. "Yeah, I'll have a refill. And what's up with that guy over there?" Points at whoever Markus's character is called. "He hasn't ordered anything from what I've seen."