Darkest Heart Episode 3

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
I shrug and head back to the kitchen to get a steak to eat.
Linnzie could smell the food and she could feel the hunger pain. "I have stronger senses and I was starving for many nights as once. Please take me to the kitchen since you are mocking my nose."
Alistair turns back as he leaves. "Back down the hall, down the stairs and to the left."
"Err. Hello. I hear that you are a half-were? What happened down there?"
Linnzie then saw another person walk into her new room. "Yes I am, what are you going to do about it? And don't ask me ask these guys." She headed out through the door and down to the kitchen.
I walk in. " It would be best not to disturb her for now. She's been through a lot."
"Hello, Michael. What happened down there? I got teleported out by accident, and woke up when you returned."
"A fair bit, Michael got bitten, we found Linnzie, and I lost an arm in a training accident."

I wag the shadowy, bone-like, chitinous replacement arm I made.
"Would you like to borrow one of my gauntlets? Might prevent *ahem* further incidents until it regenerates."
"It wouldn't help. This injury did not stem from outside sources. I use my body as a fuse to channel vast amounts of energy. And this was from not even a fraction of what I could be capable of."

I glance at a nearby wall.

"Not to mention I somehow managed to cause a small local earthquake..."
Linnzie walked into the Kitchen and started to tear the cabinets to pieces eating food right at the spot. She was ravenous.
I hear the scattering of pots and pans in the kitchen, a general bout of chaos.

"...You let the wolf girl into the kitchen, didn't you. Now we've gotta clean up a warzone!"
Alistair shakes his head. "It's fine. You'll never know she was there once she's done eating."
"Alistair, what happened down there? I wake up here, to find one without an arm, one bitten by a wereworlf, and a half-were in the mansion. How long was I unconscious?"
Linnzie grabbed a raw steak and started to tear it to pieces, the blood running down her chin.
"Long enough, Master Entrent."
OOC: Hrm... I guess I will get:

Death's Embrace: Wraps target enemy in Death Chains, crushing them as the chains pull back through the rifts they appeared in.

Is that ok?
Good. I has a plot twist coming soon be prepared everyone.
Plot twist? :D
OOC: *Prepares the plot twist organ*