Not being placed after placement match

Technical Support
At the start of this new season 4 2012 I have done 2 games already and won them both but I have still not been placed in a league. It clearly states at the quickmatch home page in game that I must play a single match to be placed. So either its bugged or you have a typo because I'm about to do my third match. I finished diamond last season so I don't know why I would need to do 5 placement matches. Look at my match history, my first game ZvZ took 21 min and my 2nd game I won took 10 sec since the guy left. PLEASE HELP!!!
Same here.
5-0 now this season, still no placement..
Well I know the problem....I had to purposely lose a game to fix it....great system here. Don't get rewarded for great play
I have played 5 game, 4-1, still haven't been placed this season, so it isn't just losing a game.
My problem seems a bit more severe. I've played 10 games without placement. Lost one on purpose too but I'm still unranked... TF?
I lost one just now and still didnt get a league lol
7 games, 1 loss, no placement. Tried restarting SC2 and computer but no luck.
Yeah, I've played like 5 games so far and nada.

Seems like most people having this problem have a high win ratio? I've been on a crazy win streak lately... maybe that has something to do with it?
Yeah, I've played like 5 games so far and nada.

Seems like most people having this problem have a high win ratio? I've been on a crazy win streak lately... maybe that has something to do with it?

maybe? in my last 20 games im 17-3, but the last 7 have been played after it wanted me to play 1 placement match, and in those 7 im 6-1
Well, ended up taking 9 games. Got placed into masters after 7-2
still not placed here too... %#*!!*#*#?
Same here !!

I finished last season with a crazy win streak 19-2 and after 4 games in the new season (3-1) I'm sill not ranked !!
I am also having this same issue. I just played my placement match and won. It did nothing, did not place me in a league. It still says I need to play 1 match. What the heck?

I also ended last season on a winning streak, maybe 15-17 wins in a row. But why the heck should that matter.

Blizzard can you please respond here so we know we are not crazy?

Thanks,
Tim
Let me just throw a me too here also... Whats going on?

I have another account where I won my last 5 games, with 50% win rate prior, and moved up to 17 Silver... Played my placement match...lost... got put down to 48 bronze!! My gold level son is afraid to play his placement match!
No promotion here either >< played 2 games won 2
played 2 games, won 2 games, won against silver, won against bronze. Battle.net WEB profiles shows I have negative 23 games to go "-23". I submitted a ticket....
Looks like I have a long way to go...

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2236/longwaytogo.png
Same problem here cant be placed into any division.. and my online profile says I have -218 games to go..
Having this problem with 2's random placements, 3's and 4's placements worked fine. I can't believe there has been no response at all from a Blue on this yet.