Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 11)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
*Slices the kitten cannon in half with Excalibur.* Pointing guns at people isn't very nice.
*Dope slaps Mecha*

Give me the gun, or you won't like the results.
"Or you could give me a gun and I could eat for weeks without killing."
09/11/2012 02:53 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Or you could give me a gun and I could eat for weeks without killing."

No, you couldn't. I keep you on a special diet, remember?
I cut off someones head and my jaw opens wide like a special Vampire in Blade II and I tear through the flesh and eat every last part.
I smile. "Nothing ever changes around here. That's why I like it."
09/11/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Draconus
I smile. "Nothing ever changes around here. That's why I like it."
Changes? The only thing that I have seen changing is SF becoming more delusional in thinking that he can surpass The Changeling.
It's an interesting paradox... He's so delusional in thinking that he's as delusional as HBRB, that he actually is that delusional.

???
"I don't think I am as delusional as the Changeling, but slowly but surely I'll get there. I just need to get some more evil and creative juices flowing through my veins..."
So you aspire to be insane?

O_o
"Not to worry, the doc is here!"
"Hey, if you can't beat it, join it."
I don't know... I could just ignore it instead...
"You can't ignore it forever sire!
Yes, but I could change the subject.

Would anyone join if I created a sequel to Zerglings and Zealots?
I's would, even though I don't know much about Z&Z.
If you do get the people, you are going to need a summary of the previous one if you want a sequel.
"Just make something with a partial same basis but keep Z&Z in rest and have this in a farther future than it."
It would only be a spiritual successor. I would of course post links to the original threads.
Either way, we need some backstory if you plan to reintroduce elements from Z&Z.