Toria vs. Entrent

Joeyray's Bar
Err. I guess this was necessary.

SF, we get to fight again :D
The Arena.

.=ground, |=entrance, B=banshee.

.....................................|...............................
.....................................B...............................
.....................................|...............................
Bump for SF.
"'Kay, this'll be before Toria was bitten."

I step into the arena. Great, open. It's like it was chosen so Entrent would have the advantage.
I enter the arena, noting the monster patrolling the central area.

That will block a direct frontal assault, but the open ground could be used to my advantage. Intriguing.

I begin to walk by the edge of the wall, preparing for an engagement.
I notice a Banshee in the mist but quickly ignore it and attempt to flank from the left. I call upon my wolf to help me out.
The Banshee watches both combatants, waiting til they were in the heat of battle to strike. Master Tobi expected it to sway the battle and so it would.

OOC: So you know, you have a plot escape, usable in every battle, but only one per battle. Also, all the monsters in the arena, like you, don't truly die. They simply end up back in their pen. And they all call Tobi master because he owns them. Literally.
I see Toria summon their wolf, so I quickly fire off a chain to left; pulling me towards the wall. From there, I run along the side while continuing to leap forward using my chains.
The Banshee sends a howl towards Entrent, knocking him into the wall and temporarily stunning him. This is followed by a thickening of the mist, to the point where you could barely see two feet in front of you.

OOC: The arena likes to change the weather as the fight goes on. It's entertaining really.
Bump for SF.
I see the change of the mist and fire a few rounds into it at random. I see the Banshee easily so I try to fire closer to the wall around it.
The Banshee howls, sending the bullets in random directions, two of them hitting Entrent in the leg and one hits Toria in the arm.
"Explosive and Incendiary for Entrent, and for Toria Incendiary."

I drop to the ground and roll quickly to put out the fire on my arm. But I wouldn't be able to hold Heaven's Light anymore.
Bump of importance. If you two don't finish by tomorrow then I'm flipping a coin and picking the winner that way.
"I have dealt the most damage though..."
Sorry, have had projects and math class and homework, etc... But it's the weekend now, so I have some free time.

IC: I grimace in pain as the incendiary bullet hits my leg, but the explosive bullet deflects off of my chestplate - quite luckily. I swing my other arm around, firing off a gauntlet towards where the shots were fired, and disappear in a swirl of chains.
SF, this is for you...
"Aw F*ck." I look over my shoulder, left and right, trying to see where Entrent had gone.