The Power of STAR

Joeyray's Bar
What's in a word? How powerful are words, anyway?
If therewas a most powerful word in the English language, there is no doubt it would be the word 'star'.
For me, personally, it would be, anyway. But I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one. Lets go down the list and review things that I like, or have liked, with the word start.
The classic video game, StarControl 1 and 2, but not 3. StarCraft 1 & 2. Star Wars 4, 5, and 6, but not 1, 2, or 3. Star Gate the film. Star Hustler, the astronomy show. Most recently, Star Jeweled, the StarCraft mod. And let’s not forget, most commonly, StarBucks, where I’m a gold member. While we’re on the subject of caffeine, I do not always drink energy drinks, but when I do I prefer RockStar.
I hate to think I'm some kind of sucker. But if there was a magic word to make me like something, it would definitely be star.
Are you reading this in total agreement? Or are you reading this thinking I must be sone kind of loon? Hit me up on twitter and let me know. @maulakai

check it out at my blog, here: http://maulssc2talk.blogspot.com/
Hello fellow RPers! I warn you not to venture into this persons blog or twitter. Just ignore it and let this thread die.

/thread