New RP idea thats REALLY REALLY cool

Joeyray's Bar
"No. I would be the god of: Darkness, night, death, bloodshed, war. While Smylez is the god of: unethical doctor practices, and the god of livers and kidneys. And Zanon would be the god of Order. And even though HBRB is gone, he is still the god of Chaos and Insanity.

You forgot me. God of randomness, Ooh a kitten!
09/15/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Vultureling
"No. I would be the god of: Darkness, night, death, bloodshed, war. While Smylez is the god of: unethical doctor practices, and the god of livers and kidneys. And Zanon would be the god of Order. And even though HBRB is gone, he is still the god of Chaos and Insanity.

You forgot me. God of randomness, Ooh a kitten!

Who's preferred drink is the creepshake.

And Mecha this sounds interesting but better set guidelines would probably help make it go smoother.
I am:
Korzou
God of Frost

My worshipers hail from the great northen lands of Frostwind, the ruling kingdom being the Archons of Frost.
My archangels tell their people of my great policies, strongly based around the idea of "An eye for am eye."
I strike the infidels down by making theirlives aliving, frozen Hell. Whether I turn the water portions of their body to ice, trap them in a frozen storm, or simply impale them in front of their families, they will die with the regret of defying my word.
To those I see as true warriors of their master, I grant them my power as they fight for my favor.

My Champion, Korozain is of the Archons of Frost, he has been granted my power, and the privelage to hear my voice. His weapons consist of summonable ice swords,(named Frost and Hell) and a rifle, that of which fires created ice projectiles.

My other warriors use anything from high power handguns, to heavy melee weapons made of Icesteel, an element i have given them the privlage to "replicate".

(I could add/change more or change name if necessary)
I still don't know what God I would be...
"You should be the god of holy light."
What would I be?
"...The god of birds?"
The God of Holy Light...You know, I could do some evil things with that. I'll roll with it. CR would be the God of Darkness and Ravens.
"I'm the god of darkness." I glare at Zarkun.
*Glares back.* You are the God of Blood and War. It's more fitting.
09/15/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Zarkun
*Glares back.* You are the God of Blood and War. It's more fitting.
That's Jake?
"God of Blood, death, and darkness. Along with a little bit of war. But Crymson could have a lesser Darkness god power. But not the god of darkness. That's already taken."
DA is so useful :D Now I have ideas for what to be the god of. I think this is a great idea Mecha; a nice little variety in the RPs.
Remrember guys this is just a rough draft so ill put out more specific stuff if thers enough support!!
I think the number of people who are trying to figure out their god persona should be an indicator of support Mecha.
Ok ill start a thread soon (It wont be the actual RP itll be kindve like the thread Avik started before he started FGHH
Still trying to come up with mine.