Warhound removed? Bring back Goliath

General Discussion
EDIT: Just replace Warhound with Goliath

Blizzard you have disappointed me incredibly with this

i was hoping to start playing Starcraft again when hots gets released as a mech terran but you have betrayed me

and you bring back Carrier? LOL thats it, a bunch of nostalgic people got you...

im not buying this expansion without the Warhound, its so boring and its worse than WoL
get over it. its coming back as soon as they figure out a role for it that isnt the exact same as the marauder, only better in every way.
+1
The funny thing is that you will end up buying it anyway, just like the rest of us.
09/14/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Indigo
The funny thing is that you will end up buying it anyway, just like the rest of us.

Theres a reason for the and thats because the major SC2 players will move there so you will buy it if you wana QQ or not it does not matter you will join it.

i was hoping to start playing Starcraft again when hots gets released as a mech terran but you have betrayed me

and you bring back Carrier? LOL thats it, a bunch of nostalgic people got you...

im not buying this crappy expansion without the Warhound, its so boring and its worse than WoL

The warhound is the definition of boring. Not sure why you think its addition would change anything for you.

same reason they want 50 dps marauder.

It's fun as long as you can get a super dps unit that does not require any attention
09/14/2012 07:15 PMPosted by DreadLocK
LOL you aren't buying the expansion because the removed a goofy looking unit that was basically a mechanical marauder? Get !@#$ing real, you're still going to buy the game stop being a baby.

im a terran player and i agree with u 100% because warhound is to !@#$ing boring all u do is get 6 factories make 4 warhounds A - move and u win
You thought the Warhound would make HotS more fun? A unit that can only be topped by the Colossus as "Worst unit design in an RTS."
They are temporarily removing it and will put it back in when they come up with a better idea.

im not buying this crappy expansion without the Warhound, its so boring and its worse than WoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8VKon9F-zM

This is why the warhound was removed.

Wana know the only counter to mass warhounds? Banelings and siege tanks!

I'm actually considering not buying HotS. It's not really worth it for me anymore. I'm not enjoying the game as much anymore, and I find that Blizzard keeps making changes that slow the pace of the game and detract from the "fun" parts of the game.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if I quit having fun before say LotV, I won't buy it... but I'm still having fun.

I can't blame you for quitting if you are no longer having fun with the game.
He quits because retard boring A nove unit gets removed... Interesting...

Its not that the only time mech is not viable is PvT. I mean common dude everyone has there most hated match up. Mines PvP because its 1 - 2 base wars.
HOTS is worthless for a terran player. Not buying.
I said it in another thread, stop acting like it's official release information when it's only in the first phase of beta.

Blizzard is going to look at the unit and tweak it appropriately. Obviously it's pretty imba if they are removing it from the beta completely, but people need to grow up and realize it's just the beta.
09/14/2012 10:06 PMPosted by DaveRoid
HOTS is worthless for a terran player. Not buying.

If only this were true.