Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 18 Next
1. create bucket list.
2. execute bucket list
3. execute purpose
4 die happy
5.???
6. profit

does that last question remind any1 else of good omens by neil gaiman and terry pratchet?
NOT Sean! His life is a living hell after coming out of Ghost Ship

Probably Markus Devroy, considering he is a wealthy ninja billionare... except he is going to endure hard times soon... very, very hard times...
I would be KnarledOne, because he's a rich interdimensional business mogul.

New question!

If...

You could be the captain (or driving intelligence) of any capital ship in SC, what would it be?
Duh one of my ships lol?
But I have to make a new ship and it shall be an Alki ship!
/salute

On a side note...how does everyone feel about having a little Joeyray's get together on starcraft 2 some day and we could start up a fun little team for random bull!@#$ and excitement.
We've tried to plan something like that for a while... I think we were going to do Cortex. Don't think it ever happened. Still, you could set a time and date and try to make it happen.
I would love to if I could. But I'm locked out of the computer that I have it installed on.
10/02/2012 02:23 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
On a side note...how does everyone feel about having a little Joeyray's get together on starcraft 2 some day and we could start up a fun little team for random bull!@#$ and excitement.

The whole reason I RP instead of ladder is because of !@#$ing patch 1.5 cant run on my computer.
It's slower for me now...I used to be able to play customs and ladder like that and campaign somewhat on the campaign part...but now it's slower on both sides. But ya, when they made it where the lower graphics looked better they also raised the performance rating on them.
I know, it sucks. I wanna play SC soo !@#$ing bad. It makes me wanna cry. But there is no way I can afford another computer JUST so I can play SC.
"You can buy a new graphics card. My computer sucks on firefox and watching videos. But when it comes to video games: SUPER COMPUTER MODE ACTIVATE!" I slowly start to transform into a sh!tty computer. "Damn it. It takes forever to turn into a computer.'
But that costs more money that I don't have...and it's more than the graphics card for me, it's also the video card because of the patch.
Pertaining to the last-asked question, I'd say the Vengeance.
Having more Interceptors than a Diamondback does damage vs. Armored FTW.
Hmmmm id be the commander of the KITTYFIER!!!!!!!!!!!
If you could become any creature that you wanted.......

Well, I think you know how that question is gonna end.

Me, dragon, Night Fury in particular. Because you don't mess with a Night Fury.
10/03/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Thundercrash
Night Fury

facepalm/
Me, it would be the fire drake Ignitus. There are many things I could tell you about him, but at this time, just know he is worshipped by the Night Fury.
I would be a Krakha from Bionicle. Can change into anything it sees.
If you had to lose both arms or both legs, which would you choose?
Neither, I'd shoot the guy who wants to cut off my arms or legs.
Both legs, definitely. There's no replacement for a good arm.