Your top 5 all time favorite games.

Off Topic Dicussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
1. FF7
2. SC2
3. Galaga
4. N
5. Dark Cloud

Additionally, Starfox 64, GoldenEye 007 and Super Smash Bros. are tied for 5th.
1. ARMA II: DayZ
2. StarCraft II
3. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
4. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
5. Halo 2
1. Starcrafts obviously
2. warcraft 3
3. Company of heroes
4. AGE of empires (except that age of empires online bull!@#$)
5. command and conquer

6 all other rts games

#500000000000 WoW, LoL, D3, other bad as %^-* games
Zero-k

Starcraft 2

portal 2

half-life 2

team fortress 2
SNES - Illusion of Gaia

360 - The Elder Scrolls

Computer - Let's go ahead and say Starcraft

Nintendo 64 - Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Nintendo 64 - Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
I love Knights of the Old Republic.

1. Knights of the Old Republic II
2. StarCraft II
3. Bioshock
4. WarCraft III (FT)
5. Minecraft (Classic)
Theme Hospital, too bad Bullfrog disbanded.

The original Starcraft and Broodwar with "any key"

Battle City or Jackal from NES, those were the days when social gaming doe exist.

If I have to choose between WoW and EVE I would choose EVE anyday.
Let try something :

No order : all those game are good!

Master of Orion (let say the MoO 2)
Tie Fighter
Diablo 2
Civilization (dunno which between 2,3 and 4... let say 4)
X-Com enemy unknown
And a very special mention for SC/BW and SC2
In no particular order:

God of War
Ratchet & Clank
Super Mario: Legend of the Seven Stars
Kingdom Hearts
Elder Scrolls
Starcraft
Romance of the three kingdoms (series)
Tetris
Worms (series)

New Worms is out now! check it out, so fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5L75lyAQEE

My list changes daily though, I just wanted to spread the word on Worms since it's really fun to play with your friends
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: World At War

They are all great games that aren't too repetitive and even I can't take myself seriously and should be hanged for this post for the amount of fail and troll within.
1. Starcraft 2
2. Warcraft 3
3. Zelda Games
4. Age of empires
5. Starfox 64

:D
Not in order but..

1 : Starcraft
2: GunZ the Duel
3: FFVII
4: GTA : SA
5: Diablo 1 & 2
1. Deus Ex (the original)

2. Dawn of War 2

3. Brood War

4. Rome Total War

5. Pokémon (Gameboy versions)
In no particular order.

Super Mario(NES)
FTL
SC2
Cod MW2
BF3
1. Starcraft 2
2. Counter-Strike: source
3. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
4. Warcraft 2
5. Ratchet and Clank ( every game)
Reading the post brought back good memories. Here's my list, no particular order

Max Payne 1 + 3 : Max Payne 1 just had an amazing story et great storytelling, amazing levels too (Ragnarok Club anyone?!, the Deep Six, Mrs Horne's pentouse). Max Payne 3 plays out perfectly between cutscenes and gameplay, it's like being in an actual movie and feels so interactive. The brutality of the murders you witness really make you feel like you're out for blood as well. Unforgetable quotes as well ("By then I had killed more cops than cholesterol"). Favorite levels are Club Moderno, Football stadium and airport (especially in the trams when they are boarded with enemy soldier.

Red Alert 2 : "arcade" RTS, not much dept and relatively poor support from producer (EA), but so fast-paced, brutal and explosive. Great units, awesome campaign, unforgetable 1v1 and 2v2 experiences. Favorite RTS on my list. Unfortunatly it had the crappiest expansion pack (Yuri's Revenge which sloooowed tank production, WTF?)

Chrono Trigger : Favorite RPG, great story, great dept, great animation (chrono's spin-cut, luca's megabomb, combo (antipode 2+3). Music was epic too. Epic levels (Ocean Palace, Kingdom of Zeal, Magus's castle, Mount Woe). Fascinating bosses (Masmune, Queen Zeal, the guru on mount Woe, Azrael and its dino, the Mother of Machines, and Lavos of course). Nothing negative about this game.

Warcraft 3 TFT, probably the game I played the most in my life, not because it's that awesome, but mostly because it had a long lifespan (I played from like 2002 to 2009..., much longer lifespan than any other game) It had great support from the poducer, but the multiplayer maps should have been changed more frequently (they were never changed beyond the first year and a half. I enjoyed mostly Vanilla's campaign and TFT 3v3 and 4v4. Hero nuking with undead never got boring as well as archer massing and mortar massing. The game had so much dept and character that nothing can compare. Unfortunatly it had some of the most annoying game mechanics that it will never be MY one favorite game (no one likes early game harass, base defenses were way too strong, blademaster imba)

Starcarft 2 : very polished, I enjoyed the campaign a lot (Welcome to the Jungle, The Great Train Robbery, Supernova, all missions on Char). Fixed a lot of the thing that were wrong in RTS (matching system is fine, base defence just strong enough, minimal cheese, easy to be aggressive and incentive against turtling, no cheat). Accomplishment system was neat. Didn't make my heart beat as much as other games on the list (maybe because I'm getting older :( )

Honorable mention
Deus Ex serie : First game was really enjoyable (I played it in 2011 for the first time) and it really made you feel you were digging deep into conspiracy, like no other game ever made me felt, great real world references (Illuminaties, MJ12, FEMA). Great levels. Awesome to story, in the end I choose to fuse with helios. Unfortunatly it came a bit ahead of its time : graphic are crappy at best, no cover mechanism in that era (1999-2000?). Bugs, lengthy dialogues, frustrating absence of firepower and ammo and absence of cover mechanism made it unreplayable though.
Didn't play the 2 : Bought it along with #1, read the critics that said it was nowhere near as good as the first. I installed it, start a game, though to myself : "crappy graphics", closed the game and never came back.
Deux Ex Human Revolution is a good game, fine implementation of stealth mechanics, with cover system and stealthy displacement system. Atmosphere was awesome and very polished. I found it too short though, and the story felt unfinished (well, what happens now to Megan?!). It desesperatly lacked expansion pack (The missing link isn't what I'd call an expansion, and it was miserably boring and uninspired). Last level on Panchea was a big deception (deceving final boss, deceving enemies (WTF, blue collar zombies I didn't feel like killing at all) horror factor wasn't there (it was a very bright level and enemies weren't convincing at all). The game somewaht goes downhill after the Montreal/Picus Network level, nothing memorable from there (second trip to Detroit is a little boring, not much is done there, second trip to Hensha is also somewhat boring, the Harvesters Hideout and the seaport levels are lackluster). Level in Singapore isn't great either. 7/10 overall.

Counter-Strike 1 was very enjoyable as well. I really like Team Fortress 2, made up to 1000 kills with the sniper.
No specific order cause I just can't do that...

- StarCraft II
- World of Warcraft
- Diablo
- The Elder Scrolls
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Portal

:)

EDIT: Had to add one more!
Not in order:

Starcraft Broodwar
Starcraft 2
Chess